Stopping the next Sandy Hook massacre

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,

Thank you for giving me the words of wisdom from Rush ---actually like the term "low information Voter"

You accused me of using it --look a little closer.

Where did I get that from ? You seem to be very up on Radio and TV. Maybe MsNBC or the new CNN ??

Man, did you always get caught in a game of hide and seek as a kid? You and moreluck both claim to use your own words, but its clear you parrot whatever source floats your boat when convenient.

You said "Is the fact that President Obama did a great job of getting the non-informed and the "pop culture" and many "takers" that put him in a second term.""

these are the words of RUSH LIMBAUGH, and they have been, since the second week in january. He repeats them everyday and now YOU and his listeners repeat them on the street and in his telephone calls from listeners.

RUSH LIMBAUGH transcript from one of his calls:RUSH: One measure of the success of our low-information outreach is that now everybody's using that phrase, "low-information voter." We started that. It's taken off out there, Todd. Just stick with me, Todd. You haven't gone wrong yet.

Just because you changed it to NON INFORMATION voter, its the same.

Sorry bro, busted. You may believe it with all your heart, but I made over 100K and take nothing from the goverment and I voted for OBAMA, and I have all the information you will ever need to make a smart decision.

How does that fit into your beliefs?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Skeeter's on the campaign trail about guns today!!!! Them's my own words.

I've never listened to Rush L. Only if he appears on somebody's TV program........don't do radio !!!! Like I've said a million times before.

island1fox

Man, did you always get caught in a game of hide and seek as a kid? You and moreluck both claim to use your own words, but its clear you parrot whatever source floats your boat when convenient.

You said "Is the fact that President Obama did a great job of getting the non-informed and the "pop culture" and many "takers" that put him in a second term.""

these are the words of RUSH LIMBAUGH, and they have been, since the second week in january. He repeats them everyday and now YOU and his listeners repeat them on the street and in his telephone calls from listeners.

RUSH LIMBAUGH transcript from one of his calls:RUSH: One measure of the success of our low-information outreach is that now everybody's using that phrase, "low-information voter." We started that. It's taken off out there, Todd. Just stick with me, Todd. You haven't gone wrong yet.

Sorry bro, busted. You may believe it with all your heart, but I made over 100K and take nothing from the goverment and I voted for OBAMA, and I have all the information you will ever need to make a smart decision.

Peace

TOS

TOS,

Relax, relax . There is a another Major category that voted for Obama --The Limosine Liberals and the Elitist Liberals that know it all --the do as I say not as I do crowd.

If not a low information voter --I am sure under that all loving big tent there is a group for you and your 100,000. Wow 100,000 -headed for that 1% next stop !!:happy-very:

Piece ----oh no I changed that too!! I do more Hope and Change than our fearless leader.

I say Rich must pay their fair share ---everyone making 100,000 and over must pay much much more ---to pay for all the able bodied people that we support that lie in their beds every morning while they are provided with everything.

If you make 100,000 or more --pay more --if you make 30,000 or less --QUIT --It is better on welfare--TOS will support you. Every dollar he makes a good percentage should go to you. At least half.

island1fox

TOS,

With all the Overtime UPS must be forcing on you to make 100,000--you seem to have alot of time to post on B.C.

Don't get caught doing it "on the clock" --

I would hate to see you get in trouble.:wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,

With all the Overtime UPS must be forcing on you to make 100,000--you seem to have alot of time to post on B.C.

Don't get caught doing it "on the clock" --

I would hate to see you get in trouble.:wink2:

With 23 years seniority, I have plenty of time off. 6 weeks vacation, 4 personal days and 7 sick days. Thats 41 days bro to do as I please, I wouldnt get your panties in a bunch over it.

Peace

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Peace

TOS

Rush stole the term "low information voter" from the Left. Ed Schutz, Mike Papantonio, Stephanie Miller, and a bunch of other Liberal media people have been using the term for years. The Fat Boy has stolen the term and twisted it to fit his agenda.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Rush stole the term "low information voter" from the Left. Ed Schutz, Mike Papantonio, Stephanie Miller, and a bunch of other Liberal media people have been using the term for years. The Fat Boy has stolen the term and twisted it to fit his agenda.

Exactly, except his audience dont have the first clue that they are being used as parrots.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Exactly, except his audience dont have the first clue that they are being used as parrots.

Peace

TOS

Since you listen to Rush (makes you one of the audience), does that make you a parrot too? I mean you do so often come on here and quote him verbatim. I agree Rush is a joke, I consider him on the order of nothing more than a type of controlled opposition if you will but of all here, you do seem to be the one to listen to Rush the most by your own admission.

You really should move on as there are far better arguments to be made than to use Limbaugh as much as you do.

island1fox

With 23 years seniority, I have plenty of time off. 6 weeks vacation, 4 personal days and 7 sick days. Thats 41 days bro to do as I please, I wouldnt get your panties in a bunch over it.

Peace

TOS

Tos,

Very touchy lately --or should I say grouchy.

Sounds like you claim to post on days off from work ---is that everyday ? All times of day ?

Don't try to sell me a bridge. Remember "The Other Side" has the technology to track you !:happy-very:

P. S. 23 YEARS ---Basically still a "rookie"-- Loved to see the "Progression" of people in UPS-----Very new-- Quiet--a few whiskers--full of Piss and Vinegar --ready to fight the world ----Older and wiser ----see how some Feeder drivers drop the attitude --mellow out --enjoy their wisdom gained from experience.:wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since you listen to Rush (makes you one of the audience), does that make you a parrot too? I mean you do so often come on here and quote him verbatim. I agree Rush is a joke, I consider him on the order of nothing more than a type of controlled opposition if you will but of all here, you do seem to be the one to listen to Rush the most by your own admission.

You really should move on as there are far better arguments to be made than to use Limbaugh as much as you do.

Please.

Spare me the comparision. I only listen to the right wing kooks to hear HOW stupid they can be and I pay close attention to the morons that call into the show and I listen for the "parroting" of his words.

This tells the story about people and their thinking patterns. The rush fans dont have any.

Ask Island.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Stupid is as stupid be--maroon --WOW I went DOWN to your level ----Sorry - Maybe I have to re-think the advice from Hoax.

You tell people what they listen to --yet it is you listening to these shows --as wkmac pointed out to you --and once again presented with facts --you call other people names.

Very sad.