stops

camtrix

Hi from uk my fellow brown boys & girls
can someone advise me please
if you deliver to a department store 1 back door only and there where say 3 or more shops in that store
would this be classed as 1 stop or 3 or more stops as needed
any thoughts please

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you are making one delivery for all 3 stores then it would be one stop. You would sheet the first stop, put it in prerecord, sheet the second....until all 3 stops are in prerecord. To complete the stop, hit prerecord, designate the first stop as LC and the next two as DC, signature, clarify, left at location.

Taking a separate stop for each store would be padding stops unless you are physically delivering to each of the shops separately.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I assumed it was to three different stores. Would you say Walmart Vision is a separate stop? It is inside Walmart, yet you have to deliver to a separate delivery point.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If you are making one delivery for all 3 stores then it would be one stop. You would sheet the first stop, put it in prerecord, sheet the second....until all 3 stops are in prerecord. To complete the stop, hit prerecord, designate the first stop as LC and the next two as DC, signature, clarify, left at location.

Which still shows as 3 stops. What's the difference?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ask your management to train you properly and inform you on how they want it done. Make sure you are very clear that this is how you will be doing it and record the name, time, and date of the conversation. It would be preferable to have the center manager involved in the conversation along with another union member alongside.

Hi from uk my fellow brown boys & girls
can someone advise me please
if you deliver to a department store 1 back door only and there where say 3 or more shops in that store
would this be classed as 1 stop or 3 or more stops as needed
any thoughts please
I would ask your management what they would instruct you to do and pay this message board no mind.

Ps I love Newcastle Brown Ale

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I assumed it was to three different stores. Would you say Walmart Vision is a separate stop? It is inside Walmart, yet you have to deliver to a separate delivery point.
In your scenario IE walmart vision, hair salon, pharmacy etc are all sheeted separately as 9 - inside del.