Straight UPS employees

bigtoe1111

finally, i can come out too. i'm straight. i chase only women. i admit it. and it feels good. ok. another revelation. i'm also a redneck. not a racial or hick type, but a redneck. a 4wheelin', slab o meat on a slice o white bread will get me by type. feels good, uhuh!

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Hi! This is Tiger Woods. Just wanted the world to know that I'm straight. Look at that chick I had an affair with..can you blame me? By the way, I want to quash the rumors that in 2010 my name will be changed to "Cheetah".....that's just wrong!

D

Dis-organized Labor

I'm in the airline, so the term "straight" is technical-sounding enough for us.

I'm linear!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Do you work in or on the cock pit ???

That is not politically correct. It is now referred to as "the Flight Deck".

Please refrain from being improper during this Christian holy period referred to as Christmas, and celebrated with a Christmas tree and a chunk of smoked pig sliced spirally. We generally wash that down with alcohol and then ocassionally smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

UPSSOCKS

Is something wrong with people being proud of something that in the not too distant past HAD to be kept a total secret? And still does in heavy Repubican areas?

Not being overly sensitive. Just of the opinion that a persecuted minority has every right to be proud.

I didn't want to jump in this one but....... MINORITY??? Gay is not a minority. What do they have to be proud of... AIDS? I am not sure what it is but I've narrowed it down to four things.

1. Chemical Imbalance
2. Insecurity
3. Need for attention
4. Preference

Gay does not deserve to be classed as a minority.

Work right slow and safe

I didn't want to jump in this one but....... MINORITY??? Gay is not a minority. What do they have to be proud of... AIDS? I am not sure what it is but I've narrowed it down to four things.

1. Chemical Imbalance
2. Insecurity
3. Need for attention
4. Preference

Gay does not deserve to be classed as a minority.

+1

Well lets start one on the jews then o thats right they dont care about the past and just leave it there and dont want anything from anyone