Straight UPS employees

Work right slow and safe

I think people just need to keep things to themselfs. I dont go around telling people o I like girls we can all tell for the most part. no one cares what you like keep it to yourself. people that feel then need to tell everyone they need help, attention and have so much Insecurity it makes me sick. They need eveyone to make fun of or fight with them to make them feel good about what they do or have done its called rebeling get over yourself and live like everyone does this go for all

I didn't want to jump in this one but....... MINORITY??? Gay is not a minority. What do they have to be proud of... AIDS? I am not sure what it is but I've narrowed it down to four things.

1. Chemical Imbalance
2. Insecurity
3. Need for attention
4. Preference

Gay does not deserve to be classed as a minority.
Once again you have proven you have no idea what you are talking about. Many people much smarter that you or I have studied homosexuality for years and have not come to any solid conclusions.

My personal feelings say that the minority classification is irrelevant.

blue efficacy

I didn't want to jump in this one but....... MINORITY??? Gay is not a minority. What do they have to be proud of... AIDS? I am not sure what it is but I've narrowed it down to four things.

1. Chemical Imbalance
2. Insecurity
3. Need for attention
4. Preference

Gay does not deserve to be classed as a minority.
How is it not a minority? They are less than 50% of the popualation. They are persecuted by many "straight" people so that they can feel better about their own suppressed homosexual urges.

It is often the most vocal anti-gay people who are closeting gay feelings. Throughout the animal kingdom a percentage of animals are homosexual. It is a natural part of the world. You'd see a lot more gayness in the world today if it were more socially acceptable, I assure you.

Look at the golden age of Greece.

How is it not a minority? They are less than 50% of the popualation. They are persecuted by many "straight" people so that they can feel better about their own suppressed homosexual urges.

It is often the most vocal anti-gay people who are closeting gay feelings. Throughout the animal kingdom a percentage of animals are homosexual. It is a natural part of the world. You'd see a lot more gayness in the world today if it were more socially acceptable, I assure you.

I don't have a problem with the classification of minority in it'self. I have a problem with granting "special" privileges to groups wanting to be treated better than the rest of the population. The laws protecting minority groups should be laws protecting EVERYONE.
The old worn out "homophobes" label is not only incorrect but was another attempt a giving homosexuals MORE rights that heterosexuals. To say that any one that believes homosexuality is wrong or immoral are afraid of homosexuals is nothing less than ludicrous.

It is a fact that there are homosexual animals in the wild, however it can hardly be called "normal", it this phenomenon was the norm that species would be extinct in a very short time.

You are probably right that there would be more "gayness" if the social acceptance was favorable. However, how many of those would be true homosexuals and how many would simply be perverted tendencies played out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nice job mocking a whole group of people, guys.

Grow up.
Next, I bet they'll start mocking the Blacks, Jews and Puerto Ricans.

How is it not a minority? [-]They[/-] we are less than 50% of the popualation. [-]They[/-] we are persecuted by many "straight" people so that [-]they[/-] we can feel better about [-]their[/-] our own suppressed homosexual urges.

I fixed it for you blue eff.:wink2: What are you using as proof of homosexual animals? Can animal's really be homosexual? And as far as the "Golden age in Greece", what happened? I'm just sayin, because you're making statements without any substanial prrof.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
I don't have a problem with the classification of minority in it'self. I have a problem with granting "special" privileges to groups wanting to be treated better than the rest of the population. The laws protecting minority groups should be laws protecting EVERYONE.
The old worn out "homophobes" label is not only incorrect but was another attempt a giving homosexuals MORE rights that heterosexuals. To say that any one that believes homosexuality is wrong or immoral are afraid of homosexuals is nothing less than ludicrous.

It is a fact that there are homosexual animals in the wild, however it can hardly be called "normal", it this phenomenon was the norm that species would be extinct in a very short time.

You are probably right that there would be more "gayness" if the social acceptance was favorable. However, how many of those would be true homosexuals and how many would simply be perverted tendencies played out.

Great post trplnkl! I'm here, I'm straight, get over it!

tieguy

Banned

The idea a gay person is not a minority (discriminated against) is an interesting one. A black, asian or mexican is generally visibly non-white and thus can be discriminated on appearance when they go out in public. A gay person can actually avoid discrimination simply by doing nothing. They have to tell someone they are gay in order to risk discriminaton.
Most people are more so comfortable with gay members of society if the gay members do not tell anyone of their preferences.

It is often the most vocal anti-gay people who are closeting gay feelings.

your effort to stand up for the oppressed gays of the world just took a couple of steps back with that argument. :sad-very:

Throughout the animal kingdom a percentage of animals are homosexual. It is a natural part of the world. You'd see a lot more gayness in the world today if it were more socially acceptable, I assure you.

Thats usually the argument we hear. Gay advocats would like us to believe over half of all people are gay in order to claim normalcy.

ol'browneye

I don't believe that animals are homosexuals. When one male dog humps another, I would think it is a sign of dominance over the other animal, not homosexuality!

As far as people supressing their own homosexual urges, I guess I have to admit, I do have lesbian tendancies-I like women!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Next, I bet they'll start mocking the Blacks, Jews and Puerto Ricans.

I fixed it for you blue eff.:wink2: What are you using as proof of homosexual animals? Can animal's really be homosexual? And as far as the "Golden age in Greece", what happened? I'm just sayin, because you're making statements without any substanial prrof.

He once had a male dog that was often caught humping the next door neighbors male cat.
I think that dog may have been Greek.

D

Dis-organized Labor

he once had a male dog that was often caught humping the next door neighbors male cat.
I think that dog may have been greek.

parental & squeemishing people warning..the content of the following post may be detrimental to the well being of your children and other people THAT CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!

I have a dog that seems to like to eat ****

He was "rescued" beacause the owners had "allergies"

This dog will stand behind one of the other dogs I have and eat their **** as it is extruded.

I need advice.

Should I pass this dumb dog onto anto dumb ***;
Put him to sleep:
Let him clean up the yard when he gets hungry?

I believe that BC has the strongest Brain Trust, so I need some advice. I asked some of my Management Colleagues, but they don't want to commit to an opinion....

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a gay man, and working for UPS for 14yrs I haven't had much problems. But it does suck to hear you guys calling each other fags or homos like it's a bad thing. I am just glad you don't use the N word as much. At least you don't around our union brothers of color. I say live and let live as long as you don't friend* with my rights or money. And sadly that is still happening.

So I am proud of you for claiming your heterosexual-ism. But until I can have the same privileges as you, don't get pissed when someone claims his or hers.

ol'browneye

Being a gay man, and working for UPS for 14yrs I haven't had much problems. But it does suck to hear you guys calling each other fags or homos like it's a bad thing. I am just glad you don't use the N word as much. At least you don't around our union brothers of color. I say live and let live as long as you don't friend* with my rights or money. And sadly that is still happening.

So I am proud of you for claiming your heterosexual-ism. But until I can have the same privileges as you, don't get pissed when someone claims his or hers.

I believe you are the only one that has used fa@ or homo on this thread. I myself refrained from using the term homo as I feel it is a derogatory term.

You do have the same privileges, just see the other threads about gay employees. Proclaim all you want! What's wrong with equal time for the straight people?

D

Dis-organized Labor

I think this might be "AIRBUSFXR" from the "2727 Update" thread.
I may be wrong (and probably am), but the style of the text is very close.