Straight UPS employees

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
parental & squeemishing people warning..the content of the following post may be detrimental to the well being of your children and other people THAT CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!

I have a dog that seems to like to eat ****

He was "rescued" beacause the owners had "allergies"

This dog will stand behind one of the other dogs I have and eat their **** as it is extruded.

I need advice.

Should I pass this dumb dog onto anto dumb ***;
Put him to sleep:
Let him clean up the yard when he gets hungry?

I believe that BC has the strongest Brain Trust, so I need some advice. I asked some of my Management Colleagues, but they don't want to commit to an opinion....

Thanks

Take him to the office with you, There is an aver abundance of bullsh** spewing out of management offices all around UPS!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Being a drag racer, I always go straight!
Well that is a good thing.
parental & squeemishing people warning..the content of the following post may be detrimental to the well being of your children and other people THAT CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!

I have a dog that seems to like to eat ****

He was "rescued" beacause the owners had "allergies"

This dog will stand behind one of the other dogs I have and eat their **** as it is extruded.

I need advice.

Should I pass this dumb dog onto anto dumb ***;
Put him to sleep:
Let him clean up the yard when he gets hungry?

I believe that BC has the strongest Brain Trust, so I need some advice. I asked some of my Management Colleagues, but they don't want to commit to an opinion....
As a member of the brain trust, I dunno, but my female tries to hump everything, and I dont know what that is all about, the vet says she is dominant, not gay.
Thanks

Being a gay man, and working for UPS for 14yrs I haven't had much problems. But it does suck to hear you guys calling each other fags or homos like it's a bad thing. I am just glad you don't use the N word as much. At least you don't around our union brothers of color. I say live and let live as long as you don't friend* with my rights or money. And sadly that is still happening.

So I am proud of you for claiming your heterosexual-ism. But until I can have the same privileges as you, don't get pissed when someone claims his or hers.
And that is great and yes you were the only one who used those terms. .
I believe you are the only one that has used fa@ or homo on this thread. I myself refrained from using the term homo as I feel it is a derogatory term.

You do have the same privileges, just see the other threads about gay employees. Proclaim all you want! What's wrong with equal time for the straight people?
This was a joke this whole thread, it was a funny thread. And dontchaknow, somebody had to jump in and call us homo phobes. Typical.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Take him to the office with you, There is an aver abundance of bullsh** spewing out of management offices all around UPS!!

Hey; Hey; Hey..........This is Peak......

The bullsh** is "ramped up" until Christmas (Oh, I'm sorry,,,, I mean Xmas)

D

Dis-organized Labor

Peak, WHAT, NO ONE TOLD US IT WAS GONNA GET BUSY!!!

What are we gonna do now???

I guess we just WAD

"Word As Directed"

That's (kind'a) what I do as I center manager.

I hope you Gals & Guys don't stay out too late.

Have a Great Peak and realize that there are some managers that appreciate all that you do!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I guess we just WAD

"Word As Directed"

That's (kind'a) what I do as I center manager.

I hope you Gals & Guys don't stay out too late.

Have a Great Peak and realize that there are some managers that appreciate all that you do!
Not here dis.
You make the best money, you should be grateful, and while all true, sometimes just thanks for your best effort would sound so nice.

UPSSOCKS

How is it not a minority? They are less than 50% of the popualation. They are persecuted by many "straight" people so that they can feel better about their own suppressed homosexual urges.

It is often the most vocal anti-gay people who are closeting gay feelings. Throughout the animal kingdom a percentage of animals are homosexual. It is a natural part of the world. You'd see a lot more gayness in the world today if it were more socially acceptable, I assure you.

Look at the golden age of Greece.

Would a retarded person be a minority to you? How about a deaf or dumb person? They are less than %50 of the population. Gay people are born straight and they choose to be gay. Most of the time it's because of a chemical imbalance, traumatic event, upbringing, or some of them just want attention. Gay is not natural if it were natural Gay people would be able to reproduce together.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Gay is a genetic imbalance, not a choice. Adam Lambert is a girl in a boys body. You can pick out a gay guy from a mile away. A gay women from 2 miles away. A guy acts and talks like a girl and a women acts and talks like a man.

UPSSOCKS

Gay is a genetic imbalance, not a choice. Adam Lambert is a girl in a boys body. You can pick out a gay guy from a mile away. A gay women from 2 miles away. A guy acts and talks like a girl and a women acts and talks like a man.

Yeah but it's an act. They could act and talk like the sex they were born if they wanted to. They act different for attention.

Would a retarded person be a minority to you? How about a deaf or dumb person? They are less than %50 of the population. Gay people are born straight and they choose to be gay. Most of the time it's because of a chemical imbalance, traumatic event, upbringing, or some of them just want attention. Gay is not natural if it were natural Gay people would be able to reproduce together.

Yeah but it's an act. They could act and talk like the sex they were born if they wanted to. They act different for attention.

Two more moronic posts, you're on a roll. You are one that should do some research before you post on this issue again. Your total lack of factual knowledge on the subject is astounding.
Who, in their right mind, would choose to live a homosexual life? Who would knowingly live in a way that has proven to put individuals though a pure hell on earth? Granted there are a few that do, however just those would make for a very short parade.
It is a fact that some people are born with higher, much higher, hormone levels of the opposite gender. This has been found in infants less than two years of age. How is that a choice?

ya can't always pick them out nor are the ones you pick out as homosexual always indeed gay.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I don't have a problem with the classification of minority in it'self. I have a problem with granting "special" privileges to groups wanting to be treated better than the rest of the population. The laws protecting minority groups should be laws protecting EVERYONE.
The old worn out "homophobes" label is not only incorrect but was another attempt a giving homosexuals MORE rights that heterosexuals. To say that any one that believes homosexuality is wrong or immoral are afraid of homosexuals is nothing less than ludicrous.

It is a fact that there are homosexual animals in the wild, however it can hardly be called "normal", it this phenomenon was the norm that species would be extinct in a very short time.

You are probably right that there would be more "gayness" if the social acceptance was favorable. However, how many of those would be true homosexuals and how many would simply be perverted tendencies played out.
I hope it dosn't start to rain heavey,Noah would be confused this time around !!!!

Big Babooba

I don't give a **** about a person's sexual orientation. I was put on this earth for a reason and it wasn't to judge if being gay is right or wrong. I just don't care. I know many good people who are gay. Isn't doing good one of the things that life is about?

I'm straight. I was born that way. I didn't make a choice to be straight. I know a few gay people who tried to be straight only to come out of the closet after being married and having children. They tried to conform to society's pressures. Their spouses and children accept them for who they are and not what they are. Why can't the rest of us? Is being gay a sin? I don't know. If it is I'll just love the sinner and not be a judge.

tieguy

Banned
I don't give a **** about a person's sexual orientation. I was put on this earth for a reason and it wasn't to judge if being gay is right or wrong. I just don't care. I know many good people who are gay. Isn't doing good one of the things that life is about?

I'm straight. I was born that way. I didn't make a choice to be straight. I know a few gay people who tried to be straight only to come out of the closet after being married and having children. They tried to conform to society's pressures. Their spouses and children accept them for who they are and not what they are. Why can't the rest of us? Is being gay a sin? I don't know. If it is I'll just love the sinner and not be a judge.

good post. Be carefull with how you love the sinner.:happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Good post BIG, I dont think most of us care.
But why cant we have a post, a thread to just be satirical without someone turning it into a witch hunt.

there was a gay thread, I did not read it or respond to it. At least I dont think. Why cant the others do the same?