Strange Deliveries

Blexcroid

Had a couple of very strange deliveries yesterday. In the morning we delivered to a home where the front door was open behind the storm door. Rang the doorbell, hollered "UPS", and a man appeared from around the corner buck nekkid! Somehow I kept a very straight face as I handed him the package and DIAD to sign, and returned to the truck before busting out laughing. :rofl: Late in the day, we had a delivery of 1000 rounds of AK47 ammo to a home with a swastika on it. What is bothersome is that #2 is receiving #1. AK47s are not legal in Texas. Hopefully, it's a Christmas gift for someone hunting in upstate NY.

JonFrum

Had a couple of very strange deliveries yesterday. In the morning we delivered to a home where the front door was open behind the storm door. Rang the doorbell, hollered "UPS", and a man appeared from around the corner buck nekkid! Somehow I kept a very straight face as I handed him the package and DIAD to sign, and returned to the truck before busting out laughing. :rofl: Late in the day, we had a delivery of 1000 rounds of AK47 ammo to a home with a swastika on it. What is bothersome is that #2 is receiving #1. AK47s are not legal in Texas. Hopefully, it's a Christmas gift for someone hunting in upstate NY.

Semi-automatic rifles are legal, but in most states you need a license of some kind. Full-automatic (machine guns) are only legal if you have a very special Federal Firearms License and pay a special tax.

Give your local police a heads up about the ammo delivery. It may not be anything to worry about. Or maybe they are dangerous Nazi psychopaths. Who knows?

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
7.62X39 ammo fits many guns. The price for a thousand rounds has come down in last couple months. With the troops coming home plan on seeing more in the system. In the eighties I could get a thousand rounds for $75.00 delivered to my door. No swastikas at my house.:bag:

Indecisi0n

Was he good looking ?