Strange Delivery...

dillweed

You know without the sigh your answer would have been acceptable,but with the sigh you still rank #1 :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.

I would have sighed also. Not sighding (OMG hahahaha! )with anyone but benefits has been around long enough to tell the difference between a box of TP and a TP box being used for something else.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would have sighed also. Not sighding (OMG hahahaha! )with anyone but benefits has been around long enough to tell the difference between a box of TP and a TP box being used for something else.
Maybe......it was in a toilet paper box, and had toilet paper, (the perfumed kind) around whatever they sent in the middle of the box. Or maybe they just have more money than brains.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The best way to know what you delivered is to go back by about 5 minutes later, and if it looks like the parking lot of a restaurant, then it probably wasnt toilet paper.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
We used to get one box of socks for every Wal-mart here EAM everyday. The recievers said that the boxes just sat in the warehouse until the next day.

Big Babooba

I have had EAM deliveries for stuff like this too. I have a manufacturing plant that is a regular stop that will get toilet paper and paper towels like this once in a while. I asked the receiving manager why he ordered it EAM, and he said that he had to have his inventory done that day and he wanted to go home early. It was shipped from a warehouse twenty miles away, and would have easily got there by ground later that day. I see stuff like this all the time.
It is amazing what corporations do that waste money. I had an 87 case NDA shipment for a subsidiary of a large conglomerate. The packages weighed 45 lbs apiece. The receiver said that they were product labels and that they were printed incorrectly. He had me back up to the trash compactor and threw them in as I scanned each package. After we finished, he signed for them turned on the compactor and went on his way.

Mike Hawk

It is amazing what corporations do that waste money. I had an 87 case NDA shipment for a subsidiary of a large conglomerate. The packages weighed 45 lbs apiece. The receiver said that they were product labels and that they were printed incorrectly. He had me back up to the trash compactor and threw them in as I scanned each package. After we finished, he signed for them turned on the compactor and went on his way.
WHERE WAS YOUR CELL PHONE! That would have to be the funniest picture I've ever seen.

johnhammer

WOW, Bet someone should have sent One test pkg for approval. You know this happens alot and makes huge $$$ for UPS

LOL, people are crazy. I had a multiple NDA stop (10-15) once that was invoices for the receiver. I asked him just how many would he use in one day, he told me 25-30 if it was a good day. I then asked him why he would have all the boxes sent NDA, why not just get one NDA and have the rest come ground. He just stared at me for a second and said, " Hmmm, never thought of that, from now on I will ".

atatbl

LOL, people are crazy. I had a multiple NDA stop (10-15) once that was invoices for the receiver. I asked him just how many would he use in one day, he told me 25-30 if it was a good day. I then asked him why he would have all the boxes sent NDA, why not just get one NDA and have the rest come ground. He just stared at me for a second and said, " Hmmm, never thought of that, from now on I will ".

You Sir,

Just single-handedly destroyed UPS. I hope you are satisfied now.

Kidding. :happy-very:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
You are wrong, this thread is not about you being wrong.

Hey now you R defenitly wrong. He's wrong wrong and your wrong and I'm wright. I meant right, ore is it spelled wright. maybe I'm wrong.

Oh boy. according 2 corp. we R all wrong no matter how u spell it.

Now I need That toilet paper sent Express critical. I can't sit here till tommarrow!!!!!

:greedy: