Strange Request From Supervisor

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I would say so long as your paycheck is legit, who cares? Make sure that you find a way to CYA and let your sup dig his own grave.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I would say so long as your paycheck is legit, who cares? Make sure that you find a way to CYA and let your sup dig his own grave.
sortaisle,

I have run across many who care that paper work is filled out accurately at all times.

UPS the organization cares very much also.

UPS as a company expects integrity from its people. It is policy and UPS insists on this.

Please see page 24-25 of the UPS Policy Book for proof of this.

This supervisor needs to be progressively disciplined up to and including termination if change of behavior doesn't come.

Sincerely,
I

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
UPS the organization cares very much also. UPS as a company expects integrity from its people. It is policy and UPS insists on this. Please see page 24-25 of the UPS Policy Book for proof of this.

Companies such as Enron and WorldCom also had integrity policies.

C

chuchu

If you drive airs and are DOT certified you can be terninated for falsification pretty quickly. NEVER falsify any document. Ever. YOU can be fired for dishonesty under Art 17 section A. Read your book.

C

chuchu

Also, the same sup who asked you to take part in this just lost respect for you because he found out you have no backbone and will throw you under the bus if necessary because you appear vulnerable. (Meaning you as in plural not singular.) And it won't be long before he is gone, as usual.