Strangest or most memorable customer complaint?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
While working the Customer Counter one Sept , I was called into the mgr office to have a talk with the Div Labor Mgr from out of state . Seems UPS had a woman customer claim that I refused to let her in after closing for the night and she demanded my firing .
You would think that mgt would have checked the facts prior to talking to me .
Seems the incident happened while I was on vacation , which my union rep confirmed and you never saw two mgrs with such red faces .

oldngray

nowhere special
While working the Customer Counter one Sept , I was called into the mgr office to have a talk with the Div Labor Mgr from out of state . Seems UPS had a woman customer claim that I refused to let her in after closing for the night and she demanded my firing .
You would think that mgt would have checked the facts prior to talking to me .
Seems the incident happened while I was on vacation , which my union rep confirmed and you never saw two mgrs with such red faces .

Complaints like that get put in your file and you wouldn't even know about it unless you checked. My file was full on not my fault complaints but every time a customer calls it gets put in your file. I did have one or two in my file from days I was on vacation too.

5seeinghabits

I collect cardboard dust in a baby jar.
I love it when customers call in saying "driver left delivery notice but didn't knock or ring the bell". I mean we have been trained to properly deliver residential deliveries!

IMG_0011.jpg

MaDBaLL

Inji
Customer complained a driver was pissing directly out the back door of his truck in their parking lot. The driver got the nickname "Mainstream" as that's all the customer saw splattering the asphalt like a bull pissing on a flat rock.
i
Just woke up all the kids lAughing at mainstream. Haha