Strategy ideas for UPS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well then friend* it! You want strategic, here's one for you. Install missile batteries at every hub aimed at the manager's office and at the package cars. First time a driver is harassed, fire a missile at the manager's office. First time a driver...well nevermind, the supes would be nuked way before so there would be no one to catch a driver doing something wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That would be tactical

Holydriver

Hey guys! I'm in the process of an interview and required to do an assignment. I am trying to identify two innovative strategic priorities over the next 5 years for UPS, and outline possible solutions associated with these strategic priorities. Having UPS deliver on Sundays would be a good example. I would like to hear what ideas you guys may have. Thanks!
Don't just stop at Sunday deliveries. Have the company stop giving holidays might work. Or instead of ending your day when work is done, have a feeder driver set up a meet point so drivers can get all the packages that trickled in while they were delivering that day. We love to work, so yea Sundays and every other day sounds good

CHALLY9TX

Tell them to get rid of Orion to improve customer service.

We got a speech by the center manager on Monday on how our customer service has gone down within the last 2 years in our center. Funny thing is that's when Orion got implemented.