Street Racing Stupidity!

clean hairy

Those who feel street racing is cool and fun?
You are just showing your high level of stupidity and low level of intelligence!
Keep it on the track where you can only harm yourself, not take the lives of innocent folks just going about their business!
And you, the one who went on your merry way, enjoy your life sentence of knowing you were a part of this, it will be a heavy burden to carry the rest of your life!
Hopefully the Citizens find you before the cops do, and Street Justice will have you within an inch of being dead!
Being dead would be too easy for you, chicken, coward, scumbag!
Not that any other Street Racers have learned from this, their stupidity level is 10 times higher than IQ!
Thanks for letting me vent!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
my condolences to Scott Treadway's family and friends....please post the donation page so his brothers and sisters in Brown can help out his family in their time of need.

clean hairy

If a staff member can edit the title, I missed spelling stupidity correctly.

(fixed it, Scratch)

Last edited by a moderator:

trickpony1

I hope they put everyone responsible for this tragedy in prison for the maximum sentence and no parole for "good behavior".

They should have thought about "good behavior" before this incident.

Faceplanted

From a guy who plays on the other side, my deepest condolences to the families involved. If you decide it is more important for you to break the law then go to a track, at least go somewhere off the beaten path where only your self and the other :censored2: next to you at risk. No need to ruin people's lives.

PT Car Washer

From a guy who plays on the other side, my deepest condolences to the families involved. If you decide it is more important for you to break the law then go to a track, at least go somewhere off the beaten path where only your self and the other :censored2: next to you at risk. No need to ruin people's lives.
Then where would be the adrenalin rush? That is the whole definition of "street racing". Used to be teens and young 20's. Now it is guys in their 30's and 40's with high dollar sports car.

El Correcto

god is dead
Theres no point to race on a busy trafficked highway. It's usually first person to 100 on a maybe a quarter mile. I think these :censored2:s were just speeding around.

Still though, it sucks for this guy's family going through that. He seemed like an amazing person from his brother's reaction.