Strike authorization vote for 705

paidslave

If you and others are telling the customers that there will be a strike because the company is not negotiating then I would expect volume to divert. If thats the case then there will be lay offs as the volume lightens up. What did you expect them to do keep working people when the volume is dropping for the summer and possibly because of your strike vote?

Yes we do TIEGUY!:happy_new_year:

paidslave

Nope you pay them because your union sells this fairy tale to you at contract time and you are gullible enough to believe it. have some more of that propaganda pasta.

HAHAHAHAHA Propaganda pasta? Never heard of that.

Did they teach you that in school too?

...........................:puppet: .........................

I am happy to pay my dues and I think you are jeolous of that! Go now and take out 5 regular driver routes!

Gotta feeling you look like this little lad after you complete your assignment! LOL
..............................:bloodshot:..............................

tieguy

Banned

I am happy to pay my dues and I think you are jeolous of that! Go now and take out 5 regular driver routes!

Gotta feeling you look like this little lad after you complete your assignment! LOL

Paid,

nice graphics.

New Englander

Are you like 10 years old or something? You are in no way, shape or form helping yourself or anyone with your posts.

You come off looking like a kid.

Hawaii50

Hopefully the guys from Atlanta enroute to Chicago can settle this. If 705 does go on strike, I just hope it's short. If the strike is long, I wonder if the picket lines will extend beyond Chicago?

Hawaii50

As a matter of fact I got dibs on Hawaii

If you want to come down and form a line? Come on down, FYI latey the temperature is hot "Africa hot". However the ocean "a lagoon" is literally 50 feet away from the HUB. So if you get tired of walking you can jump in lagoon for a swim. Keep in the mind the locals consider the lagoon polluted becuase of river runoff, but compared to lakes in the states the lagoon is clean. If you're a good swimmer, you cam swim to the artificial island outside of the lagoon and hang out with the tourist. The artificial island is actually a business, their are jet skis, parasailing, sailboats, water skis,wake boarding, etc for your joy, at that island.

Last edited: