Stuff like this happens more often than it should

PeasAndCarrots

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403318548.083885.jpg

Sent via Big Arrow Up

Take a break and take a pic. Sent it to your ba. Your ba can say he met you out on the route ant snapped a pic. Next thing you know that sup/manager is getting sent home for the week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Take a break and take a pic. Sent it to your ba. Your ba can say he met you out on the route ant snapped a pic. Next thing you know that sup/manager is getting sent home for the week.
Nah the company usually lets it slide 5-10 times then they get sent to the Orion team here.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Unless its unsafe, you have to work as directed.

Nothing to grieve but just shows a lack of integrity.
So what are they gonna do? Give you a warning letter for refusing to falsify delivery records? Do you seriously think that a management person would be willing to go on the record at a grievance hearing and state that he instructed you to falsify a record? Aint gonna happen!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If they cant even spell "misload" correctly, they are obviously too stupid to prevail at a disciplinary hearing if you refuse to falsify as directed.

toxic88

Carry a small notepad and start writing down the tracking numbers. If management ever wants to pull the "dishonesty card" or their "stealing time card" out you can pull out your notepad and play their game.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
No you do not have to falsify records. I would refuse and proceed to call the ethics hotline.
When you send back "ok I need confirmation that you want me to falsify this misload" it's normally met my silence.
I send in message stating that is dishonesty , and I will not be terminated for dishonesty.
So what are they gonna do? Give you a warning letter for refusing to falsify delivery records? Do you seriously think that a management person would be willing to go on the record at a grievance hearing and state that he instructed you to falsify a record? Aint gonna happen!

You guys had a lot of angst to get rid of last night LOL

You feel dishonest doing something you're told, take a pic of message and document it.
You're not going to get fired for sheeting a package the way they tell you
Actually, you get fired for not working as directed
You can do what they say and still call the ethics hotline, it's not either or

They put their ass on the line by sending the message over the diad, not yours.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys had a lot of angst to get rid of last night LOL

You feel dishonest doing something you're told, take a pic of message and document it.
You're not going to get fired for sheeting a package the way they tell you
Actually, you get fired for not working as directed
You can do what they say and still call the ethics hotline, it's not either or

They put their ass on the line by sending the message over the diad, not yours.
They can delete diad messages never to be seen again. It's pretty easy. No management personnel would ever fess up to sending the message so it is your ass on the line.

It's simple I don't have to do it so why would I?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
When I got messages like that I would always call the center and talk directly to the person who sent the message to verify that that's really what they wanted me to do. I would then add a note to the stop with their name in it ("per joe blow"), because that note will be on the delivery record if they ever want to look at it later.