STUG's birthday

P

pickup

I think Steven is having a birthday real soon, May 23 , maybe. I am probably off a day or so. If so, Have a good one Steve and God bless and hopefully, the upcoming year will be less eventful and painfree than the preceding one

P

pickup

I am trying to find the "getting to know you " thread, no luck with the search function. In that thread , I know he reveals his birthday. I am right in the ballpark though.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You can click on "Calendar" at the top of this page and it shows a lot of the member's birthdays. Cheryl's was on the 12th, and mine was the next day. Some birthdays show at the bottom of the page with the other stats, and for some reason some of them don't.

Sammie

lol....glad someone is paying attention to my don't do's.

Nice surprise. A birthday thread of my very own. You guys are only a week late. The stugging began on may 14th, 1965.:happy-very:

Happy Late Birthday, Steve!!!! Nice tie!!!!!!!!!
Birthday cake.jpg

fethrs

You can click on "Calendar" at the top of this page and it shows a lot of the member's birthdays. Cheryl's was on the 12th, and mine was the next day. Some birthdays show at the bottom of the page with the other stats, and for some reason some of them don't.

I think in the User CP there is the option to show or hide your birthday, that may be it.

P

pickup

Oops, one week late ,sorry. You know, I tried to find the "getting to know you thread" to confirm your birthday. But it seems to be gone, does anyone know why?