Stupid Driver Awards

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:surprise:Let this serve as a lesson to all you boys and girls out there:

Thursday we had 2 drivers handed their stupid driver of the year awards. Not 1 but 2, in one day for doing the same thing. As I understand it, both drivers were falsifying their over 70's counts. Must have been by quite a bit too. Apparently it was noticed way up top. An audit was ordered. I understand that the awards are a real pretty pink. I guess that's ok if you are into pink. I've never been a real fan of pink personally. :congratualtions::wellduh:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Really , how many do you have to do in a day to even be notice

It really doesn't matter. The 70's counts were high and it triggered a suspicion and an audit was ordered. Even 1 is enough to get you fired but if they are going to make it stick, they'll let ya do it for 30 days.

S

serenity now

He thinks they have no way of knowing package weights and uses this to help his times.

don't worry about some made-up time allowance that no one in this company can explain or justify * just show up for work every day and deliver the packages

jaker

trolling
They had to be doing it a lot for someone to notice

I ask because usually I have 1 or 2 but Thursday I have 6 so I wonder if someone was looking at mine

S

serenity now

the amount of time required to enter the over 70 is probably less than or equal to the additional allowance received

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
They had to be doing it a lot for someone to notice

I ask because usually I have 1 or 2 but Thursday I have 6 so I wonder if someone was looking at mine

If you are doing it legitimately then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
the amount of time required to enter the over 70 is probably less than or equal to the additional allowance received

The allowance is 45 seconds per package. If you do it enough you can use it to influence the over/under on your route. If yoy are a bonus center like we are, and you use it enough you can earn bonus.