Stupid driver

L

Loufan

i doubt the driver stepped on your box, usually footprints occur on the boxes when things get crazy at work and stuff falls over to the side or front of the rollers and people accidentally step on it.

If you work PT you should know this.

and i think maybe you're exaggerating about the driver throwing the package, or maybe you aren't, i don't know, but if it was my driver at my house i would probably just ask him not to throw my stuff next time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

just received a call from a representative that needed to get all the information (they took down my number earlier) and I said I do not know what your are talking about my package arrived but was damaged. Mistakes were made and learned from. However, I have filed a claim with the shipper and been on the phone with them and will be receiving a new shortly.

So you withdrew your concern? Good move. I would still request a meeting with the driver and his center manager to discuss the situation.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have read this discussion and I think we can all learn a little something.

Life is not perfect but we can strive to be perfect in what we do.

Packages should not be thrown by any UPS employee.

This is not the UPS way or is it the union way.

Employees who throw packages are not providing the level of service that the customers are paying for.

Employees who throw packages should be disciplined enough to know that they are accountable to treat packages correctly.

Employees who are unable to do their job correctly should find another job. This includes management employees.

Some Brown Cafers don't like accountablilty.

All employees will not agree on the method used to seek accountablity.

All Brown Cafers will not agree on this either.

In my opinion the original poster was within his rights to handle the situation as he did.

The root cause of this controversy is the incorrect handling of the package.

Any problems that might come on the driver in question is the fault of the driver and no one else. Regardless of how the situation was handled.

Sincerely,
I

Indecisi0n

I have read this discussion and I think we can all learn a little something.

Life is not perfect but we can strive to be perfect in what we do.

Packages should not be thrown by any UPS employee.

This is not the UPS way or is it the union way.

Employees who throw packages are not providing the level of service that the customers are paying for.

Employees who throw packages should be disciplined enough to know that they are accountable to treat packages correctly.

Employees who are unable to do their job correctly should find another job. This includes management employees.

Some Brown Cafers don't like accountablilty.

All employees will not agree on the method used to seek accountablity.

All Brown Cafers will not agree on this either.

In my opinion the original poster was within his rights to handle the situation as he did.

The root cause of this controversy is the incorrect handling of the package.

Any problems that might come on the driver in question is the fault of the driver and no one else. Regardless of how the situation was handled.

Sincerely,
I
I would hope at our age we wouldn't just now be learning these basic principles of life.

I