Stupid Obnoxious Nosy Neighbors...

MendozaJ

There are a couple of ladies that always peer through the crack of their door and just watch me. I knock on one door and hear the undoing of locks and creak of the door from down the hall. It's creepy and annoying.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
"They said you never knocked or went to the home"

Me: Then how did the info notice get there?

...no more message from office.

I actually had a customer do that to me two years ago. I was on my way back to the truck after delivering a package to this house. I had knocked on the door and said UPS rather loudly. Then started back to the truck. The next thing I know, the customer comes rushing out of his house complaining that I didn't knock. I just told him, 'Sir, yes I did.' and then I continued on back to the truck. I told the driver about it and he was like how did he know then to come rushing of his house like that if he didn't hear you knock. Nothing ever came of it as far as I know.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Thankfully most of the neighbors around here mind their own business. The most I ever had was a neighbor tell me that the customer was not home.

S

selfcancelsignal

"Is that for me?" Get My Choice so you don't have to ask me every day I come through your neighborhood, you technologically unsavy idiot! It's free!

FilingBluesFL

Whenever I have a large bulk delivery for a residential stop I will always knock on the door to see if they want it put in the garage or anywhere other than their usual delivery location. Putting it in the garage would actually be easier for me.

Dumping them by the front door is a dick move.

If it was your house, they'd be in the ditch by the road ;)

FilingBluesFL

There are a couple of ladies that always peer through the crack of their door and just watch me. I knock on one door and hear the undoing of locks and creak of the door from down the hall. It's creepy and annoying.

I've gotta agree. I don't get it. They know we can see them...

I like the ones that peer through the closed blinds, like I can't see their eyes through a gaping hole in the blinds...

People are weird...

clean hairy

The ones asking "who is it from? I didn't order anything"
Answer of "If you didn't order anything, you want to refuse it and have it sent back?"
All of a sudden, they want to go ahead and accept it!

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
My all time favorite is "do I have to sign for that?" while your starting the truck to leave. Soooo any times I've wanted to go back and say,"what the :censored2: do you think?"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ho-ho-ho-merry-christmas-cousin-eddie.gif

Steamer

I actually had a customer do that to me two years ago. I was on my way back to the truck after delivering a package to this house. I had knocked on the door and said UPS rather loudly. Then started back to the truck. The next thing I know, the customer comes rushing out of his house complaining that I didn't knock. I just told him, 'Sir, yes I did.' and then I continued on back to the truck. I told the driver about it and he was like how did he know then to come rushing of his house like that if he didn't hear you knock. Nothing ever came of it as far as I know.
We have to knock? I will knock to get their attention in bad areas, packages out in the open, or if I know they see me through a window. But if I don't think they are home I don't knock. I don't want to be bothered with it; and if I can't see a reason to. I don't bother. My hands are too delicate to abuse for nothing. Even typing this message hurts my dehydrated from the cold, split finger tips. You are lucky that I woke up at 3am with indigestion to type this. Have a nice day. :happy-very:

R1wonder

What about a walk up business that locks their front door?
Well I’m not as :censored2: , I’ll walk boxes where they gotta go . But I’m not gonna stock their shelves , or some stuff here and some stuff there and some stuff another spot. I generally say they need to select a delivery point for all

reginald95

With bulk deliveries, I deliver the boxes at the front door or garage, as quietly as possible then I knock loudly, walk as fast to my truck without running then wave at them as they look flabbergasted about how they are going to get the heavy items into their home.