Stupid policy

Future

Victory Ride
article-2166735-13DA9914000005DC-515_468x323.jpg
I AM warming up the grill boys.....come on over!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I will save the elephant penis 4u!
:bigsmile2:
Elephants,,,lol this one no one will believe,,but about 20 years ago a buddy of mine was backing into a side overhead door at the Old Boston Garden to deliver ,,,well then circus was in town and the trainers were walking the elephant through the Gardens corridor when my buddy side swiped it !! He almost sheit his pants, very dark in there didn't see it, nor did he expect the unexpected !! Elephant ,driver and Brownie were fine !! I still piss my pants when we talk about it !!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What a bunch of BS...

I struck a deer a few months back doing 70 mph and it blew out the radiator and grill along with a headlight. Never charged, listed it as unavoidable so why is a dog or cat chargeable? No consistency with this company.

It's all in how you report it.

If you say I hit a dog, cat, or a deer they consider it avoidable.

On the other hand.... if you report it as a suicide, it's a different story. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It's all in how you report it.

If you say I hit a dog, cat, or a deer they consider it avoidable.

On the other hand.... if you report it as a suicide, it's a different story. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Yah,,but imagine the look on a sups face when my buddy called in about the elephant at Boston Garden !! priceless !!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
What's complicated? People used to let the dog run wild and didn't care. Now they rag on the kids, who are maybe 7 or 8, and home alone, to keep the dog restrained.
The don't cause they're kids, but they do run out into the streets to catch the dog.
And the parents are either ignorant or don't care. Till some bubblehead blows by and a kid runs out in front of them, chasing the dog. Then they'll care.
Me,I'd rather take the chance the dog might get hit and oh well.
PS, I'm a dog lover. And this is an upscale neighborhood.
Bubblehead has a route in that area?