stupid question

FromBluetoBrown

My night job is a shift manager at McDonalds and the only questions we ask are "Would you like to try two apple or cherry pies for a dollar?" or "Will this complete your order?"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My night job is a shift manager at McDonalds and the only questions we ask are "Would you like to try two apple or cherry pies for a dollar?" or "Will this complete your order?"

Both of my kids worked at McDonalds and, while we used to eat there quite a bit before then, we very rarely if ever eat there since then.

H

hseofpayne

Whats the inside scoop on the dollar menu? Will McDonalds have to go up on prices, too?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Just curious--why does the Big Mac on my tray never look like the one on the menu board?

I worked at McDonalds for a couple of weekends when I was in High School. The reason that Big Mac looks different than the one on the Menu Board is because it was probably dropped on the floor first! (Sorry FromBluetoBrown)

I will still eat there every once in a while.

FromBluetoBrown

Actually they have come along way in preparing and treating the food. When I was a cook there back in high school we never wore gloves making the food. Now its mandatory.