Stupid things People say or Do??

barbara castro

i've already tried that one a while ago. I also get a big kick when the customer presses the sig. button and tells me swomething beeped.
when I grab the board I look concerned and tell them they just broke my computer/DIAD-----the loook on there face is....priceless!!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i've already tried that one a while ago. I also get a big kick when the customer presses the sig. button and tells me swomething beeped.
when I grab the board I look concerned and tell them they just broke my computer/DIAD-----the loook on there face is....priceless!!!!

I do the same thing sometimes. I go, "What did you do, What did you do?!?", then tell them, Just Kidding!!!:wink2:

Welcome to the Brown Cafe, Barbara. Hope oyu like what you've found and will stick around. You'll find a Newbie forum on the main page, go to the "getting to know you" thread, and tell us a little bit about you.

We were having a semi formal presort meeting with a Division Manager present, who was doing some basic Q&A with my p/t sups. He directed one situational question to a specific p/t sup along the lines of, "If you had a parcel, and this happened, what would you do?"

My pt/sup replied, "What's a parcel?"

True story.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We were having a semi formal presort meeting with a Division Manager present, who was doing some basic Q&A with my p/t sups. He directed one situational question to a specific p/t sup along the lines of, "If you had a parcel, and this happened, what would you do?"

True story.

LOL:surprised:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
The saying I hate to hear is...."Last time I signed for it I got in trouble". There's eighty people in this freakin' place and only 1 person can sign?

upskiwi

A fellow driver and I started a contest...we text each other to see who had the most stupid comment each day. My favorite was when she asked a customer to sign. After signing the lady volunteered her name SMITH she said S M I T H.
Just because we drive trucks does not mean we can't spell. The irony is the drivers last name was smith.:smart:

Failure Boy

I just hate it when they spell their name, letter by letter, & they look puzzled because you don't type it on the DIAD....

Just like you're so ****ing stupid that you can't remember their name & type it while getting back to the truck.

I hate when they turn the DIAD around to sign, like you guys mentioned earlier...Classic moments.

ups1990

What about when our very own beloved office personel, asks us at 530, can you cover x pick up on your way in? Knowing that we have to be in with our air by 6pm. and the pu is on the other end of town.

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years

True story.

Heh, sounds like the time I told my preloader that I don't look at the PAS labels when I am delivering, I only read the address labels. He gave me a blank look and said "What's an address label"?:biting:

sealbasher

waiting for a train lol
n520827657_2327451_8051707[1].jpg

bratman61

When it's raining and there is rain drops on the diad, I hand the diad to the customer for a signature and the customer says "oh is it raining outside" I just Smile and say "no I have a cold and my nose is running".