Stupid things that you do?

By The Book

Mine is an 800 propane w/telematics, I'm not sure if you can just press those buttons without them being activated with the key fob. If you can, then like I said, it was a blunder on my part.
I've been away from package for a bit now ,but doesn't the button on the dash open the bulkhead door also? Push it twice? One to shut off the engine then again to open the door?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Back in the day had an old 400 bulk head door latch was broke so naturally I just taped it open.
Going down the highway about missed my turnoff slammed on the brakes 5 gallon metal can of white paint comes rolling into the cab at 55mph hits the doghouse lid flies off
5 gallons of white paint all over me and the cab
Took a pretty tall tail to keep my butt out of the hot seat on that one

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not my fault my truck is crappy in the snow. Lol.
image.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Back in the day had an old 400 bulk head door latch was broke so naturally I just taped it open.
Going down the highway about missed my turnoff slammed on the brakes 5 gallon metal can of white paint comes rolling into the cab at 55mph hits the doghouse lid flies off
5 gallons of white paint all over me and the cab
Took a pretty tall tail to keep my butt out of the hot seat on that one
So what tale did you tell?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Something about it slipped out of my hand fell over and lid just fell off. Tried to get them to buy me a new pair of boots since mine were now white
They said no
LOL!!
Reminds me of the story about how the guy slipped and fell , he was naked, and accidentally landed on a woman, who also, just happened to be naked , and his fell into hers , and that's how the baby happened.......lmao.

I've been away from package for a bit now ,but doesn't the button on the dash open the bulkhead door also? Push it twice? One to shut off the engine then again to open the door?
its on a timer. maybe 5 seconds. so if your at a stop someone can't get in the truck and open the bulkhead door

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Speaking of handcarts, one of my first peaks had a full resi area of about 350 stops bricked out 700. No need for a handcart i hid it behind the dumpster at a dentist office, of course was stolen when i got back at lunch

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
And my best ever sign of ignorance, a multinational company (wont name) was refitting all sales person's with new laptops loaded with their sales software. All next day air, thousands of them, took about 3 weeks of daily pickup worth. When leaving said pickup you go down very sharp decline to railroad tracks then up other side, nasty old uneven track, well of course i didnt chain back door about 5 minutes later all kinds of people our honking and waving at me. I lost well over 50 of them, turn around and gathered all i could find several beat to hell some ran over and what not, even not sure i found them all. Shut door chained and went in, never a word was mentioned

KOG72

I’m full of it
How about when your in the back of the truck and you cut a big one then walk back to the cab and there stands the customer at your door.Sorry