STUPIDLY

klein

Für Meno :)
I shouldn't stick my nose in american politics, but because of Pahlin, thats why Obama got the job. McKay, figured he'll put a women (Pahlin) as vice... so he gets Clinton supporters.... that sure backfired on him.
He should have went with a young dynamic guy, and he would have had better chances.

klein

Für Meno :)
McCain !!!

Go fix the garbage strike in Toronto...............:sick:

It's already fixed in Toronto. Clean up starts today, besides it's 2000 miles away from this much cleaner city out west.

Hey, McCain, makes good fries...LOL the worlds largest frozen vegetable company, I believe.
:biting:

Jagger

Is that even a word? Certainly not one that should be used by The President of The United States of America, against our men in blue, doing their job. And the investigation has not even been completed.
The cop tried to instigate a bogus criminal charge against an innocent man. That is stupid in my book.

Jagger

SGT crowleys report clearly states that he was told there were 2 black men breaking into the home and this is NOT TRUE.
Keep in mind that Crowley's Report was made with the intent to instigate a false charge against an innocent man. The only question is whether Officer Crowley was acting with malice or was just incompetent.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about just going on with your lives and not following the lead of the worst news agency on the planet?

The whole current events threads are nothing more those who favor the right wing nonsense aired on FAUX and repeated here as facts..

Reading thru the posts on this particular thread, the sgt is obviously innocent and the black man obviously guilty of something.

This is what right wing propaganda does on FAUX news.

Why hasnt FOX extended an offer to the professor to come on the air and tell "his" side of the story?? HMMM?

Thats right, cause it wont fit the distortion they sold you already.

Get over this case already, it was not worth your efforts.

:wink2:

Ok, like I said, the initial reports that FAUX news ran with and you all repeated here on this thread are FALSE. The woman who made the "call" to the police is saying today thru her attorney that she NEVER TOLD THE POLICE THERE WERE TWO BLACK MEN BREAKING INTO THE HOME.

Even though this is in SGT CROWLEYS report that this was the radio call he responded to and what he told professor Gates.

Now, who is the liar?

The police department has reviewed the 911 tapes and confirm what the caller is saying. The tapes are to be released soon.

The call, as stated by the caller merely said she saw 2 men (without race mentioned) looking like they were trying to force open a door.

It was Crowley who added that they were black.

OOPS... looks like FAUX gets caught up running with misinformation again and spreading it on the air to you loyal listeners.

SGT crowleys report clearly states that he was told there were 2 black men breaking into the home and this is NOT TRUE.

You all better cool your jets on this one until all the facts surface.

You already look silly.

:wink2:

The cop tried to instigate a bogus criminal charge against an innocent man. That is stupid in my book.

Keep in mind that Crowley's Report was made with the intent to instigate a false charge against an innocent man. The only question is whether Officer Crowley was acting with malice or was just incompetent.

Watch this cnn report and tell me again what you think happened.
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2009/07/26/nr.comrade.in.arms.cnn

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think the prez should go to the Cambridge Mass PD, instead of his castle. I think its unfair, 2 on 1. we already know whos side the president is on.
Hes not the great communicator. Hes not a counselor. Hes by some freak of nature our president. Now if he would just be the president, and quit spouting his wisdom when it is not his place, we could just stick with the worldwide apology tour. Enough is Enough. He does not know it all, he knows little. He doesnt even have the answers to his own bills, he wants to shove up our :censored2:. And yet he thinks he can solve world problems. I think he needs to shut up. We can only wish the Obama bumper sticker would say
obama 2008-2009 1/2.
When really my favorite..... all kidding aside is
one big ass mistake america

diesel96

I shouldn't stick my nose in american politics, but because of Pahlin, thats why Obama got the job. McKay, figured he'll put a women (Pahlin) as vice... so he gets Clinton supporters.... that sure backfired on him.
He should have went with a young dynamic guy, and he would have had better chances.

Stick to Canadian politics......because Palin, as intellectually and politically challenged as she and her party base is, made the elections closer than they should have been....lol

. Hes by some freak of nature our president.

Freak of nature our president ?.....Are you living in your own private Idaho ???....You got your clock cleaned in the 2008 elections by a black jr senator from Chicago who had a harder time beating Hillary than your lame opponents in McCain and Palin....

Tonight, Hannity called him a camp counselor !:happy-very:

Typical excerpt from Sean Hannity's radio show....

Sean; Welcome to the show Joe Conservative, your a great american

Guest; thank you Sean, your a great american too...

Sean; No, really, your truly a great american

Guest; right back at you Sean, and your show is for great americans too...

Sean; and here's Lee Greenwood singing "Proud to be an American"....

uggg, I think i'm going to puke now...:sick:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So is opposing the President, at least that's what you said a couple of years ago.

Unamerican traitor.

Let me guess, you let your family (daughter) collect welfare while your husband was pulling down good money at UPS, but oppose it for others?

Hypocrite and traitor.

How typical.
And for someone who joined just a few short days ago, how do you know what Moreluck said a few years ago, troll boy?
Aboy, once your children get to a certain age, they are no longer dependent on you, look around......Her daughter did it to get on her feet, some people do it and lay on their :censored2: generation after generation. You cant compare the two.
And exactly who are you to insult a member who has been here for years? She will ignore the idiocrasy of your post, I cannot.
We agree welfare is for those to get on firm ground, and have stated it in unison for years. It was never meant to be a way of life, we oppose that.
While I defend your rights to speak, your mind, you should do a little more research, before you do.