Such a disappointment

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tooner

You confirmed what I suspected. And in true form, a hissyfit was the result.

Kinda expected as much.

Bottom line, you mods usually do a bang up job. Maybe the people that are the focus of that should take a look inside.

d

Danny,

Maybe you should take a look inside and quickly.
You have been so full of yourself in the last week that you might explode. :wink2:

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just want to say that I really have found this website to be a real let down. Not due to the content, not due to most of its members but mainly due to the bully moderator and I wont even mention his name he knows who he is. I will not post here or visit this site again as this name or the name I was basically forced to get rid of "sexyupsman" the people I did deal with I had a blast but the dude with the monkey is a real man. I just feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with him professionally in the UPS field. This wont even get posted I am sure because it isnt kissing his butt. UPS is still the best, Cheryl did a great thing with this site but the haters out there need to grow up! Thanks and have a great time ripping me apart.

This thread is a HOAX and BigBrownUPSMan by all indications is not sexy.

Last edited:
P

pickup

This thread is a HOAX and BigBrownUPSMan by all indications is not sexy.

I think you might be wrong, hoax.

Point one the attitude (hissy fit ) fits close enough , The writing style is also a close fit. He is just missing the tag line where he brings in his hot sexy driver into the whole mix

Point Two -as for the isps being different, well I think sexy is pretty good with computers , basing this on what he said in previous posts. He can easily be using a proxy server that hides his true location and isp by making it seem he is posting from another location with a different isp.

Point Three- when he was here , Drewed was an active member posting a lot to the point where he seemed to be an integral part of the community to the point that sexy might have thought he was a mod. He refers to the guy with the monkey, that is drewed's avatar. Drewed really let him have it one day telling him that his posts followed the same creepy pattern (with which I agreed and I posted somewhat in this vein and then I found out what the moderators do here, remember?:wink2:) He might have thought that drewed was acting like a moderator in terms of criticizing his posts

Now my point, sexy's last post was 4/22 and now this guy's first post was 4/24 , then on 5/19, he asks "did anyone miss him? , I'm back aka...."

Then a few days ago, I post on the "what would you do" thread about how sexyupsguy was a troll with an agenda

Within a day or so of my post , his final " dramatic" post appears with "goodbye cruel world of browncafe, I can't take it anymore"

Funny, if these two names are two different people, how did brownupsman know that he could usurp this identity ?,i.e know that sexyupsman wouldn't post again. Now that I mention this, sexy might reappear to try to prove me wrong, but too late, no one is going to believe it.

Conclusion, it is his writing style , it's his usual drama. It's sexy all over

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

and trust me he aint going anywhere . He'll be back whether under one or both of his established monikers or under a new one. I think we have other posters here who have pulled the being born again routine .

fethrs

Why the games and drama? If he wants to go, let him.
Why the need for another name? What's the point?
I personally didn't have problems with him, but I did get tired of his posts where he had to make it a point to let everyone know he was gay. Ok, ok, we know already.

P

pickup

Why the games and drama? If he wants to go, let him.
Why the need for another name? What's the point?
I personally didn't have problems with him, but I did get tired of his posts where he had to make it a point to let everyone know he was gay. Ok, ok, we know already.

SEXY , COME BACK!

[video=youtube;xxFYEmhkfIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxFYEmhkfIc[/video]

DorkHead

I just want to say that I really have found this website to be a real let down. Not due to the content, not due to most of its members but mainly due to the bully moderator and I wont even mention his name he knows who he is. I will not post here or visit this site again as this name or the name I was basically forced to get rid of "sexyupsman" the people I did deal with I had a blast but the dude with the monkey is a real man. I just feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with him professionally in the UPS field. This wont even get posted I am sure because it isnt kissing his butt. UPS is still the best, Cheryl did a great thing with this site but the haters out there need to grow up! Thanks and have a great time ripping me apart.

You`ll be back...they all come back, begging on your knees...just like my mother!!

M

Mike23

He'll come back because he's a UPS driver...he's used to being beaten down (if there was any beating down).