Suggestion from Brown Cafe Member. Can you guess who suggested this?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm going on a run and hit the elliptical, but I'll be back to check on your insightful explanation of how we can identify problems and correct them using the UPS hierarchy, and outside sources if need be,.
Jackburton,

I have to go.

I am open to working with the right person to join forces with and take action to make UPS a better safer place to work.

Sincerely,
I

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"but that's why UPS makes shareholders a lot of money...power structure."

Sleeve hit the nail on the head. Safety and the safety committee's at Brown are window dressing for the insurance company. Equipment and buildings are in disrepair and unsafe.Sups push the workers so they work unsafely so there is more production .And God forbid you get hurt you are treated like a criminal it's the Spanish Inquistion all over again.You stated on another thread why teamsters do not police safety ,well if the contract had better language we could grieve safty violations instead of reporting them to the farce known as the safety committee.

DS

Fenderbender
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I do not use mind altering substances of any kind and I do not drink alcoholic beverages.

Sincerely,
I
Your loss.
Remember this?

integrityvsups.jpg

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
I is the biggest facking troll on the planet. PLEASE tell me you people see this. Ignore this person.

I'll tell you what I think he is.....lets just state some facts. He uses UPSers.com, so he works for UPS. That's a start. He knows the contract well it seems. Not very common for most supervisors. He has the ability to wander around during the middle of the operation to interrupt people working and ask them questions...then ask another question....then ask yet ANOTHER question by including the answers from the first two questions....which, together, actually ANSWER the third facking question he just asked....you get my point. Manangement, IE, BD, IPLD, LP, PE, clerks, HR.....these are the all of the people who could find time in an operation to wander around freely. Out of those...I only see HR, or management....

Also, if your trolling ass showed up in the middle of my operation which is clearly backed up....I'd have quite a few choice words to you which, nicely put, would basically be telling you to GTFO. If you want to have meetings with my people, you ask me first. You don't disrespect me and my area and obstruct production, then never confront me.....Unless you are upper management...but I HIGHLY DOUBT that the more and more I see you post....

Do you not notice a pattern with people being clearly tired of your...whats the word you guys use so much..........DRIVEL???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Between Cove & Cach....don't they know it's not ladylike for me to spit out coffee. Tried to rep both of you, but it said to "spread some around". Here I am, spreading it around.
You guys "play well" with words and that's an important part of why we have them.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Between Cove & Cach....don't they know it's not ladylike for me to spit out coffee. Tried to rep both of you, but it said to "spread some around". Here I am, spreading it around.
You guys "play well" with words and that's an important part of why we have them.
Maybe, I can rep them for you.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yup. I could and did.