Suggestion from Brown Cafe Member. Can you guess who suggested this?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Because "BIRD " is my avitar,,,I Love my dog, I loved SPATICUS ( Kirk Douglas) one, and I have scene plenty of naked men at the YMCA when I was a lad !! NO<< I didn't become an Alter Boy !! Hope this helps Cach !! """ Could you please explain why you used a bird in your pun? Are animals something special to you? Do you like movies about gladiators? Ever seen a grown man naked?""""

​c

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...ho-suggested-348405/index6.html#ixzz2Jf4dLXnE

menotyou

bella amicizia
Because "BIRD " is my avitar,,,I Love my dog, I loved SPATICUS ( Kirk Douglas) one, and I have scene plenty of naked men at the YMCA when I was a lad !! NO<< I didn't become an Alter Boy !! Hope this helps Cach !! """ Could you please explain why you used a bird in your pun? Are animals something special to you? Do you like movies about gladiators? Ever seen a grown man naked?""""

​c

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...ho-suggested-348405/index6.html#ixzz2Jf4dLXnE
I was an alter girl. No wonder my parents felt safe leaving me with the priest. ;)

Integrity

Binge Poster
People are going to do what they're going to do, whether we plead and pry or politely suggest. Basically, change starts and ends with I.
Sleeve_meet_Heare,

What do you think one person, such as your self should do about this?

Do you hold out any hope for positive change?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
"but that's why UPS makes shareholders a lot of money...power structure."

Sleeve hit the nail on the head. Safety and the safety committee's at Brown are window dressing for the insurance company. Equipment and buildings are in disrepair and unsafe.Sups push the workers so they work unsafely so there is more production .And God forbid you get hurt you are treated like a criminal it's the Spanish Inquistion all over again.You stated on another thread why teamsters do not police safety ,well if the contract had better language we could grieve safty violations instead of reporting them to the farce known as the safety committee.
PT Stewie,

You are wrong about this.

The union makes the claim that safety is the priortiy. Why do the local union officials focus on other less important issues first?

The safety committees are a collectively bargained right that are supposed to be overseen by the Local Union Officials.

Nothing should go on at the safety committes that the Local Union Officials won't support.

Equipment and buildings are in disrepair and unsafe. Can you give me an example of this?

The IBT has excellent language with regards to safety committees and how they are supposed to operate.

Employees have the right to file a formal complait with OHSA if they feel the employer is providing an unsafe establishment.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your loss.
Remember this?

integrityvsups.jpg
DS,

What is my loss?

Yes, I remember.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I is the biggest facking troll on the planet. PLEASE tell me you people see this. Ignore this person.

I'll tell you what I think he is.....lets just state some facts. He uses UPSers.com, so he works for UPS. That's a start. He knows the contract well it seems. Not very common for most supervisors. He has the ability to wander around during the middle of the operation to interrupt people working and ask them questions...then ask another question....then ask yet ANOTHER question by including the answers from the first two questions....which, together, actually ANSWER the third facking question he just asked....you get my point. Manangement, IE, BD, IPLD, LP, PE, clerks, HR.....these are the all of the people who could find time in an operation to wander around freely. Out of those...I only see HR, or management....

Also, if your trolling ass showed up in the middle of my operation which is clearly backed up....I'd have quite a few choice words to you which, nicely put, would basically be telling you to GTFO. If you want to have meetings with my people, you ask me first. You don't disrespect me and my area and obstruct production, then never confront me.....Unless you are upper management...but I HIGHLY DOUBT that the more and more I see you post....

Do you not notice a pattern with people being clearly tired of your...whats the word you guys use so much..........DRIVEL???
LongTimeComing,

This is not a very nice post.

Are you a person who keeps integrity at the core of everything you do?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I "egret" to tell you ,this thread is stupid !!!!!!
covemaster,

I don't mean to correct you but I think you meant to say " I regret to tell you, this thread is stupid!!!!!!

An egret is any of several usually white herons that grow long, graceful plumes during the breeding season.

Peace!

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
covemaster,

I don't mean to correct you but I think you meant to say " I regret to tell you, this thread is stupid!!!!!!

An egret is any of several usually white herons that grow long, graceful plumes during the breeding season.

Peace!

Sincerely,
I
That was extremely funny!

I LOVE Integrity!

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Being a dick to someone who is obnoxious has nothing to do with integrity, if that is what you are implying. My integrity is intact....I just don't like you. I also do not need you to inevitably apologize to me in a response to this for not liking you.

If you would ever explain what your job function at UPS is, then maybe people won't look at your baseless, generic questions as pure antagonism and a lure for redundant explanations. You ask questions with the most obvious answers. Maybe, if people actually knew the generalities of your job, they would understand why you wouldn't already know some of the things you ask...or you wouldn't seem as detached from reality or as mentally deficient as you do...

The only other explanation, is that you are a troll. Until you actually divulge some shred of fact about your experience at UPS, you will be viewed as such. If you had any of this integrity that you name yourself after, you would realize that your lack of compromise or willingness to budge in your so-called 'interactions' brings this into question..what is there to hide?

"In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions."

While you will continue to stick to some sort of make-believe holier than thou 'high-road', realize that you are not the victim of bullies, rather the initiator of the aggression.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Being a dick to someone who is obnoxious has nothing to do with integrity, if that is what you are implying. My integrity is intact....I just don't like you. I also do not need you to inevitably apologize to me in a response to this for not liking you.

If you would ever explain what your job function at UPS is, then maybe people won't look at your baseless, generic questions as pure antagonism and a lure for redundant explanations. You ask questions with the most obvious answers. Maybe, if people actually knew the generalities of your job, they would understand why you wouldn't already know some of the things you ask...or you wouldn't seem as detached from reality or as mentally deficient as you do...

The only other explanation, is that you are a troll. Until you actually divulge some shred of fact about your experience at UPS, you will be viewed as such. If you had any of this integrity that you name yourself after, you would realize that your lack of compromise or willingness to budge in your so-called 'interactions' brings this into question..what is there to hide?

"In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions."

While you will continue to stick to some sort of make-believe holier than thou 'high-road', realize that you are not the victim of bullies, rather the initiator of the aggression.

LongTimeComing,

I still don't understand your fixation with my posts and my posting style but I will give you this; generally speaking, in a general way I work for UPS.

That is as specific as I will get outside "the circle of trust".

You my friend are not in "the circle" nor are you currently heading in that direction.

Even though you have a problem with me I do appreciate your contributions and participation in the Brown Cafe.

Sincerely,
I

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I note the following violations from this one observation:

1. Part time supervisor is causing the unsafe practices by instructing his employee to work in violation of this training and these OSHA standards.

2. Part-time supervisor by failing to enforce the UPS egress training and OSHA egress standards is failing to maintain a safe work environment for his employees.

3. Unloader is failing to work safe by working as directed, and in doing so is in violation of UPS egress training and OSHA egress standards.

I think this is enough for discussion now!

Sincerely,
I

I sincerely hope that you do not mind me correcting a few errors in your post. Just two things:

1) If you are under the impression that you've educated this Unloader in any way, you are mistaken.

2) This Unloader worked as directed and kept the answers short and sweet with you. This is not without reason. If said Unloader does not have the time to his/her job properly, he/she certainly ain't got time for that.

[video=youtube;bFEoMO0pc7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k[/video]

Integrity

Binge Poster

I sincerely hope that you do not mind me correcting a few errors in your post. Just two things:

1) If you are under the impression that you've educated this Unloader in any way, you are mistaken.

2) This Unloader worked as directed and kept the answers short and sweet with you. This is not without reason. If said Unloader does not have the time to his/her job properly, he/she certainly ain't got time for that.

[video=youtube;bFEoMO0pc7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k[/video]

I Am Jacks Damaged Box,

Don't mind at all.

Unless you are the unloader that I spoke with then I don't think you can accurately assess the level of education that was transferred to said unloader.

Unless you are the unloader your assessement is pure speculation.

Although this is pure speculation on my part, the unloader in question did not appear to be rushing in anyway.

He appeared to be more than happy and able to participate in this brief discussion.

Sincerely,
I

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
First of all, thank you for yet another wonderfully pre-canned response. (I expect a "your welcome")

Secondly, what makes you think I care or want to be in another magical realm of yours....this so called "circle of trust"? Paranoia has been the downfall of many a UPSer....

Third, are you saying that it is because you work at UPS as to why you seem to know nothing? Or is it general lack of critical reading skills and analyzing context clues?

You can take your circle....and jerk it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
First of all, thank you for yet another wonderfully pre-canned response. (I expect a "your welcome") You are welcome!

Secondly, what makes you think I care or want to be in another magical realm of yours....this so called "circle of trust"? I do not think this. Paranoia has been the downfall of many a UPSer.... Not sure what you mean here. Sorry.

Third, are you saying that it is because you work at UPS as to why you seem to know nothing? I was only giving the amount of detail of my job description at UPS, I repeat, I work for UPS. I will not get more specific with you at this time. Or is it general lack of critical reading skills and analyzing context clues? Not sure what you mean here. Sorry.

You can take your circle....and jerk it. That is not very nice!
LongTimeComing,

I embedded my answers and comments in the above quote.

Sincerely,
I