Suggestion from Brown Cafe Member. Can you guess who suggested this?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I ....... it was a joke referring to this post !!!!! I know how to spell REGRET !! lol lighten up dude !!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
[/FONT][/COLOR]LongTimeComing,

I still don't understand your fixation with my posts and my posting style but I will give you this; generally speaking, in a general way I work for UPS.

That is as specific as I will get outside "the circle of trust".

You my friend are not in "the circle" nor are you currently heading in that direction.

Even though you have a problem with me I do appreciate your contributions and participation in the Brown Cafe.

Sincerely,
I

Keter auditor. Makes perfect sense now.

Brownslave688,

That is as good a guess as any.

Sincerely,
I
Do you like it when we guess?

Are inquiring minds a turn on for you? Have you ever thought of " alternate choices" when you do get turned on?

Do you think management or hourly would make better lovers? Management might challenge more intellectually but hourly do have those buff hard bodies from physical labor?

Isn't that really why you went into that loaders trailer?

Are you afraid we won't accept you for who you are so you hide behind this persona?

We're open minded here, especially Ovah. Would you like his phone number?

Please let us know if you need a shoulder to cry on.

May the force be with you.

c

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you like it when we guess? I do not like it or dislike it, it does not matter to me.

Are inquiring minds a turn on for you? Have you ever thought of " alternate choices" when you do get turned on?

Do you think management or hourly would make better lovers? Management might challenge more intellectually but hourly do have those buff hard bodies from physical labor?

Isn't that really why you went into that loaders trailer? It was an unloader that I spoke with, not a loader.

Are you afraid we won't accept you for who you are so you hide behind this persona? No.

We're open minded here, especially Ovah. Would you like his phone number?

Please let us know if you need a shoulder to cry on. Thank you. I will keep that in mind when the need arises.

May the force be with you. Thank You, you too!

c
cachsux,

I have answered what I could in the quote above.

Sincerely,
I

cachsux,

I have answered what I could in the quote above.

Sincerely,
I
I my brother I know you. You are a good God fearing man. I know you personally. I can vouch for you and I can personally assure you that no one can/will figure out who you are. You are from my area and I think it's time that you tell these people about you. Lighten up and tell them your day too day thoughts other than ups. Become a member of this community in another way.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
PT Stewie,

You are wrong about this.

The union makes the claim that safety is the priortiy. Why do the local union officials focus on other less important issues first?

The safety committees are a collectively bargained right that are supposed to be overseen by the Local Union Officials.

Nothing should go on at the safety committes that the Local Union Officials won't support.

Equipment and buildings are in disrepair and unsafe. Can you give me an example of this?

The IBT has excellent language with regards to safety committees and how they are supposed to operate.

Employees have the right to file a formal complait with OHSA if they feel the employer is providing an unsafe establishment.

Sincerely,
I
yes right what parallel universe are you living in? I have specific instances that I won't list here because of the anonymity the site provides.,but i will give you one I know as absolute fact, about a person who injured his head while working as instructed ( a task I have done myself) and bleeding profusely who was being interrogated by management about the incident instead of being taken to the hospital immediatley. And to add insult to injury the idiot pt sup told the person to put crazy glue on the wound. I have half a dozen like stories so cut me a break.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I my brother I know you. You are a good God fearing man. I know you personally. I can vouch for you and I can personally assure you that no one can/will figure out who you are. You are from my area and I think it's time that you tell these people about you. Lighten up and tell them your day too day thoughts other than ups. Become a member of this community in another way.
anonymous,

Thank you!

The UPS Discussion Forum is for UPS related topics and discussion, for the most part I will not deviate from its intended purpose.

There are other forums and other ways on the site to relate to one another.

How you have related with me in the past is a great example of how relationships and trust can be built over time.

I will not bow or bend to bullies who come and get fixated with trying to control my posts, my posting style or the level of anonymity I choose to maintain.

Thanks for caring enough to share this in the manner you have.

I really appreciate your on line friendship!

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
yes right what parallel universe are you living in?Are you saying that what I posted to you is not true? I have specific instances that I won't list here because of the anonymity the site provides.,but i will give you one I know as absolute fact, about a person who injured his head while working as instructed ( a task I have done myself) and bleeding profusely who was being interrogated by management about the incident instead of being taken to the hospital immediatley.Were you present for this interrogation? And to add insult to injury the idiot pt sup told the person to put crazy glue on the wound. In my opinion, calling someone an idiot does not help in these situations, what was your response as Shop Steward to this? I have half a dozen like stories so cut me a break. What is your responsibility as Shop Steward to allow this to happen in so many instance?
PT Stewie,

My comments and responsed above.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I