sum ting Wong

moreluck

golden ticket member
Those names are from a joke that is so so so so old........whoever is responsible should lose their jobs ........if it in fact happened. The person responsible is not knowledgeable enough to have a job........or so nerdy (Sheldon) that he's been buried in a book since birth.

The loss of three little girls due to incompetence was not.

The exposure of the incompetence of our media system is hilarious.

bbsam

Staff member
I speak the truth. Watched it on YouTube on my own. Still not funny. What if we crashed a plane in Korea and then they twisted the English names around to make us look bad?

It was a little funny in that it made it past the editors. It's a dark, gallows humor that actually has a very long and rich history dating at least back to Chaucer.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I speak the truth. Watched it on YouTube on my own. Still not funny. What if we crashed a plane in Korea and then they twisted the English names around to make us look bad?

That would be hysterical because, loosely translated into Korean, Fred S means I have a small penis.
image.jpg

After 9/11 Korea showed footage of the first tower collapsing with the narration " 8th floor men's shoes. 7th floor lingerie,....." so I guess this makes us even.