sum ting Wong

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by quamba 638, Jul 12, 2013.

1. quamba 638

quamba 638 Member

2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I couldn't click on the link, but this is presumably about the fake names used for the pilots in the Asiana tragedy. Not funny.

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Crash wasn't funny, but those fake names were!

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Those names are from a joke that is so so so so old........whoever is responsible should lose their jobs ........if it in fact happened. The person responsible is not knowledgeable enough to have a job........or so nerdy (Sheldon) that he's been buried in a book since birth.

5. cachsux

cachsux Wah

The loss of three little girls due to incompetence was not.

The exposure of the incompetence of our media system is hilarious.

6. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

This was not a funny situation under any circumstances.

7. brostalss

brostalss Active Member

The TV station is now being sued by the airline. Their lawyer's name is Wi Su Yu.

8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Keep practicing on your motor skills and you will learn how to click on links.

9. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Click On Links was the stewardess.

10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

The original link wasn't operative. It has subsequently been made operational.

11. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Uh huh. :wink2:

12. cachsux

cachsux Wah

We FedEx'ed in the repair parts.

13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Oh, so you're still waiting for them. Got it. If they went Ground, it'll be another week or two, assuming they just don't toss it in the dumpster.

14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I speak the truth. Watched it on YouTube on my own. Still not funny. What if we crashed a plane in Korea and then they twisted the English names around to make us look bad?

15. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

It was a little funny in that it made it past the editors. It's a dark, gallows humor that actually has a very long and rich history dating at least back to Chaucer.

16. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

That would be hysterical because, loosely translated into Korean, Fred Smith means I have a small penis.
    image.jpg

17. cachsux

cachsux Wah

After 9/11 Korea showed footage of the first tower collapsing with the narration " 8th floor men's shoes. 7th floor lingerie,....." so I guess this makes us even.