Summer is almost here. Did you know that

helenofcalifornia

One of the big sellers in summer at all the tourist trap joints in Norcal are sweatsirts. Tourists are always in shorts and t- shirts in the SF bay area unprepared for the 65 degree weather. Our summer comes in September/October. Humidity turns everyone of us into crybabies.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My favorite response to 'it's a dry heat' is to tell the person to go turn the oven up to 100 and stick your head in it for an hour.

It makes no difference if it is a dry heat, it is still fricking HOT!

Was in Phoenix in the middle of August once. A guy in a bar gave me that "dry heat" line. I said, "yeah? so is a pizza oven but you won't be seeing me climb into one."
Just like I thought. I'll be telling my wife about her, "dry heat", when she gets back from the store.

I'm glad you added that last part as we had a driver who was at a residential stop and the woman had given him permission to go in to the pool; however, she failed to mention this to her husband who was rather upset when he came home and saw the UPS driver in his pool.
That's really funny. Wish there was a video to go along with that story.:happy-very:

One of the big sellers in summer at all the tourist trap joints in Norcal are sweatsirts. Tourists are always in shorts and t- shirts in the SF bay area unprepared for the 65 degree weather. Our summer comes in September/October. Humidity turns everyone of us into crybabies.
I'm glad you told me that. We would have froze our butts off for sure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
David Bromstad of Color Splash (HGTV) is from Florida, but he does his show from San Francisco.

He said, "San francisco is just like Florida, only 40 degrees cooler and not so tropical." :happy-very:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
do any of you wear sunscreen??? It usually makes me sweat more and it collects dirt quite a bit more...anyone have a favorite brand????