Sunday driving in the books.

ChrisTheBrown

Like most of you, I wasn't particularly thrilled about having to work/ drive today...Even with being paid time & a half at my center. There's drivers that have been with this company longer then I've been alive, & this was a first Sunday working for everyone..But all in all, this was the easiest day for me, ever. 73 resi stops in exactly 3 hours. How was your day? Our management wanted everyone off the clock, no later then 14:59.

Sent using BrownCafe App

By The Book

Sounds like a code 5 work you under 6 kind of day. The easiest days I've had are Saturdays delivering air.(few and far between)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Like most of you, I wasn't particularly thrilled about having to work/ drive today...Even with being paid time & a half at my center. There's drivers that have been with this company longer then I've been alive, & this was a first Sunday working for everyone..But all in all, this was the easiest day for me, ever. 73 resi stops in exactly 3 hours. How was your day? Our management wanted everyone off the clock, no later then 14:59.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So everyone played right into their hands. If I'm working give me my 8.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
We worked yesterday.. We were told to stop delivering by 12:40 and bring it in safely. Got 58 stops off.. brought back 61 stops. 05 pay code

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I have to ask those that did work today. How has your peak gone compared to past years? Ours has gone well so we escaped deliveries today.

9.5er

I'd rather work 11 hours tomorrow instead of 3 hours today and 8 hours tomorrow.

Luckily enough drivers volunteered on Sat. that I didn't have to be forced to work. And as far as I know no one at my center worked today.

fres431

It's about ups being able to advance loads they wanna run cold loads from Tuesday Monday ect. In preparation for the last minute wave on Wednesday they paid the price for it out here in ca. It's a good idea especially when the north bay hub that they spent what 200million on(rumored) is only running at what 30% efficiency according to another poster on here.