Sunday driving in the books.

Indecisi0n

Not an idiot. We're all instructed to work no later then 3pm. We're all running only between 70-100 resi stops, to lighten up a bit for tomorrow. I do as I'm instructed...& if 25+ year drivers are doing the same, then I'm in good company.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That was the worse example of an "instruction" from management. It's kind of sad if you really do have 25 years with this mentality. What if you came in one day and they didn't need you so they instructed you to take an RLO (over) day?

You've Got Mail

I'm a newbie and it took me less than 6 hours to bang out 120 blind stops on Saturday. Had 5 or 6 neighborhoods, 2 or 3 main roads, and a handful of businesses. Google mapped a bunch of times, sorted once.

Indecisi0n

I'm a newbie and it took me less than 6 hours to bang out 120 blind stops on Saturday. Had 5 or 6 neighborhoods, 2 or 3 main roads, and a handful of businesses. Google mapped a bunch of times, sorted once.
pFkPJ.gif

ChrisTheBrown

That was the worse example of an "instruction" from management. It's kind of sad if you really do have 25 years with this mentality. What if you came in one day and they didn't need you so they instructed you to take an RLO (over) day?
It was a code 5 work day.......

Sent using BrownCafe App

EasyTrucker

It was a code 5 work day.......

Sent using BrownCafe App
There's no such thing as a code 5 work day for 99% of the country! (Didn't have time to read Upstate's Supplement, but he seems to know it.) For the rest of us Full Timers if they make you punch-in you are guaranteed 8hrs! They can say go home and you say only if you are paying my guarantee. They may pay you 8 for your 5 hours worked or may find busy work for you until your 8 is up. Sounds like a lot of guys threw away a lot of money!

upschuck

Anybody ever think that they only wanted 4-6 hours of premium pay for the day? People are different, and want different things, that is why there is more than spaghetti on the menu.

If they requested the guarantee, and denied, then by all means you have a right to be angry, and to grieve it, and get paid.

I am for the hourly employees to have the flexibility to have the choice of whatever.