Sunday pay

fres431

Pay day isn't till Friday, checks are sent out Wednesday night are really aren't supposed to be past out until Fridays shift

UPSGUY72

Pay day isn't till Friday, checks are sent out Wednesday night are really aren't supposed to be past out until Fridays shift

Sorry left out a word since we get paid for the 25th it is considered a punch whether you actually punch in or not doesn't matter.

fres431

I'm not arguing with you, I myself want 1.5 x pay for my union brothers and sisters. The only time I could relate similarity here is full time drivers that were forced to work sat after thanksgiving were paid OT. But that's not considered a "normal work day" for full time drivers so I think they qualified for ot because of that. I would say you have a valid defense for OT pay.

By The Book

I think in 25 years with ups I've only dealt with the 6th punch language one time. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in our building who knows anything about it. Sad, we are that disinterested in our contract.

UPSGUY72

I'm not arguing with you, I myself want 1.5 x pay for my union brothers and sisters. The only time I could relate similarity here is full time drivers that were forced to work sat after thanksgiving were paid OT. But that's not considered a "normal work day" for full time drivers so I think they qualified for ot because of that. I would say you have a valid defense for OT pay.

In my area Sat and Sun are time and a half whether or not you work M-T-W-TH-friend. I don't need a valid point are center manager already check it out Friday is a 6th punch for anyone that worked Sunday and M-T and W.

fres431

I think in 25 years with ups I've only dealt with the 6th punch language one time. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in our building who knows anything about it. Sad, we are that disinterested in our contract.
My building had half a dozen people with a 7th day punch a union brother has been there 34yrs has never seen or heard it done. Just shows that ups pulled every idea they could do with the staffing they had this year. Good public relations pretty much