Sunday

Indecisi0n

Are we Galley Slaves now?

v2LMgL.gif
Shouldn't they be shirtless?

JL 0513

No one has to force me to come in at triple time for the first 8 hours.

Man, I wish we got triple time. We get time and a half plus holiday for working holidays.

Notice on the UPS calendar, black Friday was eliminated as a Holiday last year. Not sure how you got it off.

wayfair

swollen member
Man, I wish we got triple time. We get time and a half plus holiday for working holidays.

Notice on the UPS calendar, black Friday was eliminated as a Holiday last year. Not sure how you got it off.

you look at the calendar for holiday days off???

you should look at your supplement

JL 0513

you look at the calendar for holiday days off???

you should look at your supplement

That was written before the change. Just pointing out that the calendar displays delivery days. Black Friday is no long yellowed out. Regular delivery day.

wayfair

swollen member
That was written before the change. Just pointing out that the calendar displays delivery days. Black Friday is no long yellowed out. Regular delivery day.

according to my supplement for the period august 1, 2013 through July 31, 2018, it states

"article 60 -holidays"
(a) The following named holidays, or the days observed as such, shall be recognized as legal holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after thanksgiving, Christmas day, and new Years Eve Day