sunglasses that work with diad

ManInBrown

What are you talking about? I have about 5 different pairs of sunglasses. Maui Jim's to Ray Ban's. Polarized and non-Polarized. I see the board fine with all of them

AllOnTheHorses

Perhaps the several pairs I have are polarized. I am just tired of constantly taking them off to read the diad.
After reading some replies here, I did find an article about polarized glasses..
"Also a polarized filter will sometimes react with windshield lamination and tinting (as well as aircraft canopies) to create blinds spots and make it difficult to read LCD instrumentation. We'd suggest a non-polarized lens if you spend a lot of time biking, skiing or flying."

oldngray

nowhere special
Perhaps the several pairs I have are polarized. I am just tired of constantly taking them off to read the diad.
After reading some replies here, I did find an article about polarized glasses..
"Also a polarized filter will sometimes react with windshield lamination and tinting (as well as aircraft canopies) to create blinds spots and make it difficult to read LCD instrumentation. We'd suggest a non-polarized lens if you spend a lot of time biking, skiing or flying."

A polarized lens will block light coming at an angle of 90 degrees(horizontal light) which is reflected light so will often interfere with seeing a DIAD.

Just put them on your forehead.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
10 Bux glasses that I get from the market I stop by in the morning on way to route to get some chew , sugar or caffeine. MIGHT WANNA GET YOUR EYES CHECKED HOMEBOY lol, just saying lol. Don't waste money on expensive goggles that you may lose or beat the hell out of.