Sup dating hourly question

Ashell

New to the forums here and just looking for advice. I don't know how many other hubs have this issue, but there are a couple of sups that are dating hourlies in my hub. In one case she got moved and is directly working for her BF. There is a girl working in my area and I'm pretty sure they are a couple even though they deny it. It wouldn't be a big deal except she gets special treatment: longer hours, got sorter pay not long after she started, asked to work a special shift before people with more seniority, and I have a feeling she is going to be an instant sup. She is possibly stealing time which I caught her twice in the break room before the shift and then checked the WOR and she was paid for that time. They don't post the WOR anymore after I reported it. Special treatment probably wouldn't bother me if she deserved it from putting up numbers like the rest of us, but she doesn't.

I talked to my fulltime sup and he just says he will look into it, but I get the feeling he is not going to look into it and just trying to pacify me. I talked to HR and they said,"Unless you have a picture of them ****ing, there is nothing you can do. You can't prove it. And, if she is getting paid for not working, how does it effect you. Just work hard and mind your own business." I realize its the cold hard truth of the matter, but its still not right. Its also against company policy. I have tried talking to another sup and I feel like I'm just being pacified again, sure they agree with everything I say but just make up lame excuses and do nothing.

Does anyone have suggestions? I'm not looking to get anyone fired, but its very unfair to the rest of us that are not screwing a sup.

badpal

Just let nature take its course. If what your saying is true it will blow up in thier faces soon enough. no need for you to get involved.

Indecisi0n

I was thinking of dating a sup for special treatment. I have the choice between postmenopausal women or a guy named Rick. Rick seems like a good guy...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If your seniority rights are being violated then file on it. Don't worry about the other stuff, it's none of your business.

oldupsman

Just stay clear of it kid. Trust me I've seen this act over and over again. And sooner or later it will blow up in
their face.

Ashell

To the people saying it will "blow up" in their faces, why? I mean really, if everyone takes the attitude of do nothing and dont get involved then I would think nothing would happen. And that is exactly what has happened at my hub with a different girl and her sup, except she got an easier job and more hours. It seems messed up that UPS is basically paying for these guys to get laid. Are the girls going to stop? If they do they will lose their cushy job, or hours, or some of them (more than one) don't have cars and would lose their job completely because they don't have a ride.

I have been complaining about it for a while with no action really taken except lies. I think its the lies that bother me now more than anything.

Gazelle

Race me!
New to the forums here and just looking for advice. I don't know how many other hubs have this issue, but there are a couple of sups that are dating hourlies in my hub. In one case she got moved and is directly working for her BF. There is a girl working in my area and I'm pretty sure they are a couple even though they deny it. It wouldn't be a big deal except she gets special treatment: longer hours, got sorter pay not long after she started, asked to work a special shift before people with more seniority, and I have a feeling she is going to be an instant sup. She is possibly stealing time which I caught her twice in the break room before the shift and then checked the WOR and she was paid for that time. They don't post the WOR anymore after I reported it. Special treatment probably wouldn't bother me if she deserved it from putting up numbers like the rest of us, but she doesn't.

I talked to my fulltime sup and he just says he will look into it, but I get the feeling he is not going to look into it and just trying to pacify me. I talked to HR and they said,"Unless you have a picture of them ****ing, there is nothing you can do. You can't prove it. And, if she is getting paid for not working, how does it effect you. Just work hard and mind your own business." I realize its the cold hard truth of the matter, but its still not right. Its also against company policy. I have tried talking to another sup and I feel like I'm just being pacified again, sure they agree with everything I say but just make up lame excuses and do nothing.

Does anyone have suggestions? I'm not looking to get anyone fired, but its very unfair to the rest of us that are not screwing a sup.

If they are denying it how do you know they are dating? I mean you seem to have invested a lot of time investigating this but in the end no one will get in trouble or fired.

Gazelle

Race me!
To the people saying it will "blow up" in their faces, why? I mean really, if everyone takes the attitude of do nothing and dont get involved then I would think nothing would happen. And that is exactly what has happened at my hub with a different girl and her sup, except she got an easier job and more hours. It seems messed up that UPS is basically paying for these guys to get laid. Are the girls going to stop? If they do they will lose their cushy job, or hours, or some of them (more than one) don't have cars and would lose their job completely because they don't have a ride.

I have been complaining about it for a while with no action really taken except lies. I think its the lies that bother me now more than anything.

So do you see them riding together in the parking lot?

I'd be careful with all of these accusations.. Without that solid proof (um a picture) you are talking about someone's sex life... which can get you fired. If you are talking about how these girls are ****ing sups to get better jobs, UPS may see that as sexual harassment. Probably not a good idea to discuss this with anyone else except your center manager or HR manager...

turdburglar

If you have more seniority than her, and you want longer hours, ask to stick around doing whatever she is doing. If they deny you that right, file a grievance.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So this is the new UPS? Preferential treatment, favored people not required to work all hours paid, and others saying "mind your own business"....yikes.

packageguy

Do yourself a favor, leave the hanky panky stuff alone, what they do behind closed doors is there business. If she is getting hours with less seniorty then you then just greive it. make your point.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

I say mind your own business. You sound naive. Nepotism, playing favorites, it's just how things are in life. As far as paying to get laid, that's life too. I've been paying for it nearly 25 years & worth every penny.
Back to your original post. Do like hr said & get pix of them banging.

Returntosender

Complain about the hours. If the sup is playing favorites or useing UPS money so a female employee will make his penis wet, leave that out the discussion. You need proof to sustain the accusation that they're dating.