Sup dating hourly question

Buck Fifty

To the people saying it will "blow up" in their faces, why? I mean really, if everyone takes the attitude of do nothing and dont get involved then I would think nothing would happen. And that is exactly what has happened at my hub with a different girl and her sup, except she got an easier job and more hours. It seems messed up that UPS is basically paying for these guys to get laid. Are the girls going to stop? If they do they will lose their cushy job, or hours, or some of them (more than one) don't have cars and would lose their job completely because they don't have a ride.

I have been complaining about it for a while with no action really taken except lies. I think its the lies that bother me now more than anything.

Because the more people ignore it, the braver they will get, then KABOOM !!!! Hell Yeah !

Brownpride816

Don't worry about the sup banging the girl. Stay doing the same thing she does and if they ask you to go home say you want to stay and u have more seniority. If they send u home file a grievance . Don't worry about the other stuff

OptimusPrime

Don't worry about the sup banging the girl. Stay doing the same thing she does and if they ask you to go home say you want to stay and u have more seniority. If they send u home file a grievance . Don't worry about the other stuff

The problem is with some of the stuff it falls under "work as directed". Far as I know, you can't grieve that. The guy would have his girl do all the cake work.

Ashell

So do you see them riding together in the parking lot?

The girl that works in my area, no. They stay later then me. But she doesn't have a car and everyone knows the sup is her ride because she tells them. Its not a secret. I feel like she is playing this poor me routine, but she recently moved into a one bedroom apartment and bought new furnature, tv, and puppy. Her explaination is that daddy is helping her. She could live with her parents and buy a car. Daddy could help her buy a car. Most people here know what its like your first years at UPS: poor and living on top raman, living with roommates or parents, or you have a second job. This girl doesn't add up.
Another girl that was banging her sup. Everyone knew because he told people and she was riding with him. Eventually, he did get moved to another shift. Actually she does a really good job and works hard. I don't really see her case as special treatment. She stays about as long as I do, not from hub start till the sups leave like the other girl.

How do I find out what the ethics number is for my hub?

Gazelle

Race me!
And when you call the ethics number what are you going to say? That you heard this was going on, what you think is going on...? You really have no hard evidence to prove that there is a relationship going on, and if they get questioned, all they will do is deny it.

As for her personal life outside of work... who cares. This thread started because you saw "preferential treatment" and it has now turned into bashing because you think this girl is playing the poor me routine... Again who cares.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
And when you call the ethics number what are you going to say? That you heard this was going on, what you think is going on...? You really have no hard evidence to prove that there is a relationship going on, and if they get questioned, all they will do is deny it.

As for her personal life outside of work... who cares. This thread started because you saw "preferential treatment" and it has now turned into bashing because you think this girl is playing the poor me routine... Again who cares.

Their will be hard evidence if they do like hr says & get pictures of the "crime".

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
So do you see them riding together in the parking lot?

The girl that works in my area, no. They stay later then me. But she doesn't have a car and everyone knows the sup is her ride because she tells them. Its not a secret. I feel like she is playing this poor me routine, but she recently moved into a one bedroom apartment and bought new furnature, tv, and puppy. Her explaination is that daddy is helping her. She could live with her parents and buy a car. Daddy could help her buy a car. Most people here know what its like your first years at UPS: poor and living on top raman, living with roommates or parents, or you have a second job. This girl doesn't add up.
Another girl that was banging her sup. Everyone knew because he told people and she was riding with him. Eventually, he did get moved to another shift. Actually she does a really good job and works hard. I don't really see her case as special treatment. She stays about as long as I do, not from hub start till the sups leave like the other girl.

How do I find out what the ethics number is for my hub?

Oh, I see where your coming from now!
The national ethics hotline is 800-328-7448.
Definitely drop a dime on that bs.

Ashell

^Thanks for the info.

Its not stalking because I would come in early to beat traffic and the line at security and then wait in the break room. Since she rides with a sup she gets there when the sup does. I would talk to her and ask her about these things. The things I didn't hear from her, I hear it from other people that work next to her and talk to her. When the source is her, its not gossip or stalking. I use to work with her sup before he was a sup and I know a lot about her from those conversations, about a girl he was banging with the same name, and a lot of the same stories. I understand there is no "proof" but I can make people aware there might be an issue so they can keep an eye on it and be careful to not give preferential treatment. (really its watching her sups) Or make sure she is not stealing time. The last thing I need is another cocky :censored2: fresh out of highschool sup over me, standing around texting their buddies, or filling out paper work and just telling me to sign it. (basically putting no effort into their job. its unpleasant to work under people that are not good at their job)

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
^Thanks for the info.

Its not stalking because I would come in early to beat traffic and the line at security and then wait in the break room. Since she rides with a sup she gets there when the sup does. I would talk to her and ask her about these things. The things I didn't hear from her, I hear it from other people that work next to her and talk to her. When the source is her, its not gossip or stalking. I use to work with her sup before he was a sup and I know a lot about her from those conversations, about a girl he was banging with the same name, and a lot of the same stories. I understand there is no "proof" but I can make people aware there might be an issue so they can keep an eye on it and be careful to not give preferential treatment. (really its watching her sups) Or make sure she is not stealing time. The last thing I need is another cocky :censored2: fresh out of highschool sup over me, standing around texting their buddies, or filling out paper work and just telling me to sign it. (basically putting no effort into their job. its unpleasant to work under people that are not good at their job)

No problem. I feel a need to help out people like you that are in such a predicament. Lots of cocky :censored2:' around, make stupid comments. I know a lot about that. People like that can be most unpleasant. Please update us on your situation.
Best regards
Bs

Gazelle

Race me!
I can make people aware there might be an issue so they can keep an eye on it and be careful to not give preferential treatment.

I just wouldn't be telling other workers or sups about what you are up to... IF HR gets involved these cases are between those people and HR only... Part of letting HR know is also keeping your own mouth shut.

menotyou

bella amicizia
^Thanks for the info.

Be careful in this situation. If you call, do not tell anyone. Just remember though, you have to work in that building, too.