Super Bowl 50 !

moreluck

golden ticket member
0909a34bf39cdb69ef4c98de14dee708.jpg

CAROLINA Panthers QB Cam Newton and DENVER Broncos QB Peyton Manning ~ Super Bowl 50 Championship game 2016.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Broncos.
Now here is some logical reasoning.....
The Broncos have had to scrap for every game they have won defeating 7 playoff teams in the process.
Carolina, on the other hand, has had the luxury of a soft schedule in 2 weak eastern conferences. Their record is misleading.
It has always been said that great defenses win championships. Historically that has been the case.....except, how easily they forget, when there is a high powered offense involved. It was not too long ago there was the number one offense against a very stout defense. Denver lost that game 2 years ago.
Cam is pompous and will have "come to Jesus" experience today in the form of the Denver defense.

oldngray

nowhere special
Defense wins championships (or at least covers the spread). Just bet $300 on Denver +6.

Defense wins championships but Carolina's defense is almost as good as Denver's. Carolina has a much better offense that should make the difference, Carolina wins 24-13 is my guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Turned off the Super Bowl....was just score checking....to watch a police pursuit on the southbound 605 prompted by a road rage incident. Real excitement!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I watched it until half time. From what I see on the internet I can fast forward through the half time show if I decide to watch the rest of it later-----probably won't.