Super Bowl Favorites?

DontThrowPackages

I thought the Bengals had a good chance to make it to the superbowl until they pooped the bed today. You live with Dalton, you die with. Too many turnovers cost them. I know Seattle/SF is the sexy pick but I wouldn't be surprised to see Carolina representing the NFC. Brady has lost too many key receivers for me to feel like I usually feel about the Pats during playoff time. Ill take The colts VS Panthers.

Serf

First time I can remember not being able to truly pick a match up. Stats say 6 out of the last 8 teams to get there were Wild Card seeds. And the team who gets hot late, makes a run at it. That being said, I'd say be afraid of San Diego. And prepare for a All California team Super Bowl.

Rhoderunner

I see Pats and Broncs in AFC title match, then flip a coin. Hawks and 9ers in NFC title game and again flip a coin. My $$$ is staying in my pocket this year. :confused2:

oldngray

nowhere special
Hochulipeyton.jpg

MaineGroundDriver

I was surprised Vegas put the Pats as 7 pt favorites against the Colts .. Was thinking more like 3 .. either way, that's gonna be a shootout to watch! I'm gonna say Pats vs Broncos in the AFC and SF vs Seattle in the NFC .. heart says Pats vs SF in the SB .. mind says Broncos vs SF ..

I'll pick SF to win it all, but hope it's the Pats

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was surprised Vegas put the Pats as 7 pt favorites against the Colts .. Was thinking more like 3 .. either way, that's gonna be a shootout to watch! I'm gonna say Pats vs Broncos in the AFC and SF vs Seattle in the NFC .. heart says Pats vs SF in the SB .. mind says Broncos vs SF ..

I'll pick SF to win it all, but hope it's the Pats

7 points is too many. 3 points is home field....I would think 4.5 points would be more accurate.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think the Colts will surprise the Pats. The Pats get a lot of lucky officiating and I think their luck is about due to run out. It depends on how well the Colts defense plays I think. In other games I pick Chargers over Broncos, Panthers over 49ers, and Seahawks over Saints (sorry AJ). My picks were horribly bad last week so I am probably wrong again though.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think the Colts will surprise the Pats. The Pats get a lot of lucky officiating and I think their luck is about due to run out. It depends on how well the Colts defense plays I think. In other games I pick Chargers over Broncos, Panthers over 49ers, and Seahawks over Saints (sorry AJ). My picks were horribly bad last week so I am probably wrong again though.

What?? You didn't know that it is illegal for opposing players to touch Brady?