Super Bowl Favorites?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by thedownhillEXPRESS, Jan 5, 2014.

1. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

What are your favorites at this point?
    My team is out so I'm looking for a winner!

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Who do I want to win? Patriots

Who do I think will win? Seahawks or Broncos

3. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

I thought the Bengals had a good chance to make it to the superbowl until they pooped the bed today. You live with Dalton, you die with. Too many turnovers cost them. I know Seattle/SF is the sexy pick but I wouldn't be surprised to see Carolina representing the NFC. Brady has lost too many key receivers for me to feel like I usually feel about the Pats during playoff time. Ill take The colts VS Panthers.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

I would love to see the Panthers in the title game. Cam Newton is the real deal.

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Super Bowl Favorites ?

The commercials!!

6. FUFred

FUFred Active Member

I wonder how much money FedEx will drop on ads? Remember they are broke.

7. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

True, they are broke. But when you have over 12,000 hourlies out there to take cuts from, the company should be well represented in SB48.

8. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Go hawks...

9. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

Damn, I wonder no much we dropped airlifting Bezos out of Ecuador !?

10. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Seaducks are going down dude.

11. UpstateNYUPSer

Neither carrier will have ads during the Super Bowl. @ $4M/30 seconds their advertising dollars would be better spent elsewhere.

12. Serf

Serf Active Member

First time I can remember not being able to truly pick a match up. Stats say 6 out of the last 8 teams to get there were Wild Card seeds. And the team who gets hot late, makes a run at it. That being said, I'd say be afraid of San Diego. And prepare for a All California team Super Bowl.

13. big idea

big idea Member

go frisco 9ers

14. Rhoderunner

Rhoderunner Active Member

I see Pats and Broncs in AFC title match, then flip a coin. Hawks and 9ers in NFC title game and again flip a coin. My $$$ is staying in my pocket this year. :confused2:

15. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

saints v chargers

16. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Hochulipeyton.jpg

17. I was surprised Vegas put the Pats as 7 pt favorites against the Colts .. Was thinking more like 3 .. either way, that's gonna be a shootout to watch! I'm gonna say Pats vs Broncos in the AFC and SF vs Seattle in the NFC .. heart says Pats vs SF in the SB .. mind says Broncos vs SF ..

I'll pick SF to win it all, but hope it's the Pats

18. UpstateNYUPSer

7 points is too many. 3 points is home field....I would think 4.5 points would be more accurate.

19. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I think the Colts will surprise the Pats. The Pats get a lot of lucky officiating and I think their luck is about due to run out. It depends on how well the Colts defense plays I think. In other games I pick Chargers over Broncos, Panthers over 49ers, and Seahawks over Saints (sorry AJ). My picks were horribly bad last week so I am probably wrong again though.

20. UpstateNYUPSer

What?? You didn't know that it is illegal for opposing players to touch Brady?