Super bowl picks

raider6971

raider6971
Only a few weeks till football . I was wondering who everyone thought would win the superbowl? I am a raider fan but i think its gonna be new england vs dallas ......and new england winning

pt_oms

Being a Charger fan I say San Diego, But as always, something will happen along the way and will come up short, and lose to New England in the Conference Championship again, So I think New England over Dallas.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I like the Chargers chances! With a good "D" and Tomlinson healthy, LOOK OUT!!:surprised:
Me being in So Cal has nothing to do with my choice..:happy-very:LOL

brownhorn

As a Cowboys fan, I like that all you guys are picking the Cowboys.

I like our chances, because there really isn't a weak area on the team. Our recent playoff flameouts are the only thing that give me indigestion.

I'll say, with great uneasiness, Cowboys over Colts.

Billy

Seahawks over the Steelers. Wait that already happened...
Seahawks 24
Colts 13
:foamfinger: some people can't accept defeat.

I'm a Steeler fan. I think the Championship game in the AFC will be Browns-vs-Chargers and the NFC Cowboys-vs-Bears I can't pick the winner.
The Seahawks have a shot though. They really don't have a tough schedule this year. Here's wishing your team luck

:foamfinger: some people can't accept defeat.

I'm a Steeler fan. I think the Championship game in the AFC will be Browns-vs-Chargers and the NFC Cowboys-vs-Bears I can't pick the winner.
The Seahawks have a shot though. They really don't have a tough schedule this year. Here's wishing your team luck

Seattle should be there every year playing in this JV league called the NFC

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just as long as they will never ever have to play buffalo again! I know bills are in the afc, but dam, hope my bears can hang in there against a good team like the colts.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Seattle should be there every year playing in this JV league called the NFC
Actually besides the steelers this weekend was dominated by the nfc. With brady now our for the season and manning looking human against the bears, the afc looks to be in alot of trouble.

55andout?

Actually besides the steelers this weekend was dominated by the nfc. With brady now our for the season and manning looking human against the bears, the afc looks to be in alot of trouble.
Manning looked human cause he didnt play all pre-season.
It will be another dry year for Chicago sports fans with the Cubs and Sox waiting again til next year, the Bulls in another rebuilding year and the Bears watching the Steelers beat the hated Cowboys in another Super Bowl from the comfort of their own homes.:wink2:

drewed

Shankman
there was a lot of upsets, a lot of close games that shouldnt have been close, and a couple key injuries

friends, its week one and the season is wide open for all, (yes even miami and oakland lol)

pt_oms

It's very early in the season. And not team is exempt from injury, just look at the Patriots, Chargers and Titans. Alot can happen in the next 16 weeks, and that is why I love this game!!! But I'm still rooting for my Chargers!!