Super Bowl Predictions

tieguy

Banned
Time stamp this baby!!

NEW ENGLAND WILL BE THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!

And if you think anyone else will BEAT them you're only fooling yourselves..:happy-very:

Of course if Brady goes down with an injury so goes the team!

P.S. I'm from California and would really like to see the Chargers take it!

pats should be banned from this years playoffs since they got caught cheating with the video.

On paper I agree they look too tough.

would love to see the old man favre pull one out to add to his mantlepiece. To me greenbay represents everything thats right with modern day sports.

FAVREFAN

would love to see the old man favre pull one out to add to his mantlepiece. To me greenbay represents everything thats right with modern day sports. [/quote]
Gotta agree with the Tieguy here.

browniehound

Once again its time to make your predictions on the Superbowl and have it time stamped when you post. Will it be the Evil Empire from New England or will it be the shining stars from the south. Well the Jets exposed some weaknesses from the Pats and if Jessica Simpsons stays away from the stadium, I hate to say it, looks like

The Boys are back in town

Dallas Cowboys Superbowl Champs

Hi Local, nice topic:happy2:. Its the Pats over Green Bay in a rematch of Super Bowl 31.

Somebody mentioned that its Favre's year. Haven't we learned from the sport of baseball that if players get better and put up better stats as they age (Favre this year compared to the last 4) they are taking steroids.

Let's face it Favre is juicing. He's been cheating all year. the Patriots got caught in week 1 and havn't been allowed to "cheat" since, even though every team was doing it and every team cheats in one way or another.

I'm happy for Favre, but I think his ass looks like a porcupine in private:wink2:

HazMatMan

I will go out on a limb and predict that the Atlanta Falcons won't make it to the Superbowl.:poop:

And i'll go out on a limb and say Michael Vick will not be starting at quarterback nor will he be in uniform..I started liking them when Steve Bartkowski was the quarterback...you old timers remember him..

local804

If the pats go 19-0, I will say they are the best football team ever. Even with a rock star solid team, they managed to add Randy Moss, who is going to me next years addition TO?
My choice stands with the boys though

HazMatMan

If the pats go 19-0, I will say they are the best football team ever. Even with a rock star solid team, they managed to add Randy Moss, who is going to me next years addition TO?
My choice stands with the boys though

Cowboys out in the first round. I got Jessica box seats..lol

Ibt804Hammer

NFC east has put a scare into NE with the Eagles and Giants with 2 touchdown underdogs almost pulling out a victory and showing weaknesses in the NE team.

Sorry boys and girls

NFC will take the bowl this year

FAVREFAN

I hang my head in shame. Mike McCarthy called a horrible game, Al Harris looked like he was payed off, Ryan Grant was non-existent and obviously Favre wasn't sharp. Oh well. Tom Brady sure looked like crap in his game, team win for him. Pats should crush the Giants but who knows. These guys have fooled everyone.

Channahon

As much as I enjoy watching Farve play, I was happy to see the Giants win. Something about the Manning family. Last year was Payton's year and this year Eli.

The last couple games Brady played, he really didn't have the look of confidence on his face. Although, what a great season for the Pats. Hard to be against the Pats, but i think they will get a run for their money, the Giants got "it" going on.

Docparcel79

As much as I enjoy watching Farve play, I was happy to see the Giants win. Something about the Manning family. Last year was Payton's year and this year Eli.

The last couple games Brady played, he really didn't have the look of confidence on his face. Although, what a great season for the Pats. Hard to be against the Pats, but i think they will get a run for their money, the Giants got "it" going on.
I think the game against the Giants will be a good game, but Brady and CO are just to damm good in the post season.. 28-17 Pats:peaceful:

local804

NFC east has put a scare into NE with the Eagles and Giants with 2 touchdown underdogs almost pulling out a victory and showing weaknesses in the NE team.

Sorry boys and girls

NFC will take the bowl this year

804 brother knows what he is talking about!!!!!!!!!!

I personally thought it would be the boys, but gosh darn how bout Dem Giants!

Docparcel79

Sorry guys. Once again it's going to be the AFC again. The PATS will beat the Giants AGAIN. Patriots are 3-0 in the Superbowls. I just don't think Mr. Eli has what it takes. Yea he's been playing well. It's the Superbowl, biggest game of the year. He'll tank. GO PATS!!!!
~~Patriots Nation