Super Bowl Predictions

moodaddy247

I can't drive 55
The roads around Phoenix will be jammed and the hotels will be overflowing.....those are my only predictions.

I predict that I'll be working..... Target, Kohls, who is to say? lol...

N.E. 28 N.Y. 24

New England never covers, especially in the post season...

local804

Time stamp this baby!!

NEW ENGLAND WILL BE THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!

And if you think anyone else will BEAT them you're only fooling yourselves..:happy-very:

Of course if Brady goes down with an injury so goes the team!

P.S. I'm from California and would really like to see the Chargers take it!

lol

local804

NFC east has put a scare into NE with the Eagles and Giants with 2 touchdown underdogs almost pulling out a victory and showing weaknesses in the NE team.

Sorry boys and girls

NFC will take the bowl this year

WOW grats 804 brother with the most accurate pick from December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wkmac

I missed the first half but the game especially in the 4Q was a good one! Patriots fans got no reason to have head down because you guys have a great team. Other than the Giants, ever other team in America and their fans would gladly be in your spot with what you guys did.

Hats off to NY for doing what most people thought couldn't be done. And give Eli some love. The kid deserves it after all he's been through since coming into the NFL. And you can't help but love that gap tooth defensive lineman you have. What a sweetheart of a person! Good to see him get a ring.

Did the Giants have a fake squad running plays for the Patriots to film? LOL! I can't see why that mess should continue other than a meaningless politician wants face time on C-Span and ESPN.
:wink2:

Freakin' Sen. Single Bullet!

diesel96

Patriots fans got no reason to have head down because you guys have a great team.

What ? If you ever played competetive sports and went undefeated during the season and then lost the most meaningful game in your Team, School or Franchise's history, that has got to be the most devastating loss ever for the players and fans as well. Nobody remembers number Two buddy. They have a heavy heart and a heavy head right now and by expressing to them get over it you have a "great team" somehow is not as satisfying as holding the trophy and soaking in the glory.

HazMatMan

What ? If you ever played competetive sports and went undefeated during the season and then lost the most meaningful game in your Team, School or Franchise's history, that has got to be the most devastating loss ever for the players and fans as well. Nobody remembers number Two buddy. They have a heavy heart and a heavy head right now and by expressing to them get over it you have a "great team" somehow is not as satisfying as holding the trophy and soaking in the glory.

I think the thing with the 19-0 season, what was it a patent or something?? was a stupid idea, really showed cockiness and arrogance. Giants were thinking about that the whole game and really played inspirational football.

wkmac

D,

Yeah your right! I guess from your point of view this is what I should have said.

NEW ENGLAND IS A BUNCH OF LOSERS! WHAT A BUNCH OF BUMS! WORTHLESS FOOTBALL TEAM! GOT YOU ARSE KICKED DIDN'T YOU!

Sorry D,

Even losing that one game, they still in my mind made a huge impact and set a mark very hard to beat and it will take absolute perfection to do that and it rarely happens as we all know. On top of that, they are set to reload and come right back next year and I wouldn't get in their way. Patriot fans, IMO your glass is half full, not half empty and I'll trade you our Falcons anyday for what you have, even the SB loss.

Get them Sox ready to run the table and setup the same scenario again.

to quote I-gore from Young Frankenstein:

"Could be worse, could be raining!"
:wink2: