Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Sports' started by mattwtrs, Jan 18, 2009.

1. mattwtrs

mattwtrs Retired Senior Member

Go Steelers. My brother in law is pumped, as a season ticket holder he was lucky enough to get 2 tickets for Tampa!
  2. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Az. 23
    Pitt. 16
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Pittsburgh 27
    Arizona 21

Hines Ward MVP
  4. longlunchguy

longlunchguy Runnin on Empty

Congratulations to Arizona, but GO STEELERS
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I don't care which one wins I'll be happy for both. All I want is a good clean game, now go out there and kick :censored2:.:happy-very:
  6. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Maybe if you're a nice guy, you can be his date.:wink2:
  7. brownman15

brownman15 New Member

go steelers
  8. mattwtrs

He's been my date to quite a few Nascar races. Mrs. Matt & I will be in the eastern Carribean on a cruise ship watching the game. Her birthday & Valentine day present.
  9. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Well then, can I be his date?:wink2:
    Hope you guys have a great cruise!
  10. mattwtrs

I think he's going to sell them, he has 2 teenage daughters that are high maint..
  11. negrosangre

negrosangre New Member

"Arizona 10, Steelers 10. After no one scored in 4 overtimes, the game was called a draw."
  12. Bad Gas!

Bad Gas! Active Member

Steelers 27- Arizona 3....I'm pulling for the Cindarella Cardinals but I think their luck is gonna run out against the Pittsburg defense...Give up the points and take the under..
  13. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

Go Steelers
  14. BrownTail28

BrownTail28 New Member

Ok...the cards stole the NFC....or maybe I am a disgruntled Eagles fan.....its got to be one or the other.....
  15. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That seems to be the question regarding Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb--which one will stay? Maybe Donovan was "calling" his agent during the wild card game.
  16. beaveravepgh

beaveravepgh New Member

hell we go steelers here we go.....time for the sixpack.(rings of course)
  17. brownman15

brownman15 New Member

your a disgruntled eagles fan lol
  18. mattwtrs

Here are some Steeler song's & video's

19. BrownTail28

BrownTail28 New Member

Haa...i may be a disgruntled eagles fan, but you are hurting more than me being the cubs fan that you
  20. UPS Lifer

UPS Lifer Well-Known Member

Two PA teams down - one to go !

Penn St vs USC
    Eagles vs Cardinals
    and Sunday - Steelers!

Ever since the Steelers beat the then LA Rams in the Superbowl back in the '80s I have rooted against them so this goes way back.

I would like to see vindication but I am worried that is a bad reason so instead - I will root for the Cardinals because there are some very good and genuine human beings such as Larry Fitzgerald and Kurt Warner who deserve the goodness and all the glory that a victory such as this will bring.

Besides the diehard Arizona fans (me not included) deserve this. They have been loyal from the very beginning and sometimes it is good to have a fairy-tale come true.

Let's face it .... The Steelers are a fantastic team that has had more than their fare share of glory.

God-speed Arizona