Super Cyclone to hit India today!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In real news, a Super Cyclone is set to hit India today! (A Cat 5 hurricane to us) with winds reaching 200 mph. This is the largest recorded Cyclone to hit India in decades.

The last Cyclone close to this size in India killed over 15,000 people and made homeless 1.6 million.

Satellite imagery shows this Cyclone to be half the size of India itself.

Cyclone Phailin is half the size of India and strengthening quickly as it heads for land – Quartz

Stay tuned!

TOS

Most of this forum could care less, because Indians (dots, not feathers, Baba) are brown people and don't matter. It always amazes me how little we care about the rest of the world unless there is something in it for us...like oil.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Most of this forum could care less, because Indians (dots, not feathers, Baba) are brown people and don't matter. It always amazes me how little we care about the rest of the world unless there is something in it for us...like oil.
You care so much.....what have you done to help?
I didn't see lots of dots (your term) during Katrina.

island1fox

fx,

Race card, race card --everything is about race. Even a Cyclone is related to racism ---very sick !!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
fx,

Race card, race card --deverything is about race. Even a Cyclone is related to racism ---very sick !!

If you go to another country, you'll see disaster coverage from all over the world, not just our own problems. That says a lot about the self-centeredness of Americans. The simple fact is that most of us don't care when it's someone else in some far-off land. India isn't exactly in a financial position to be able to help Katrina victims, moreluck. And I put my money where my mouth is. I donate to World Concern, among other charitable organizations.

I see lot of thinly veiled racism in Current Events, whether it's attacking Mexican illegals, the president, or other groups. It hasn't been too long since I've seen the cymbal-clapping chimp on here in reference to Obama. Hey, moreluck. What would happen if illegals didn't come here anymore? Your favorite restaurant couldn't find help, most crops wouldn't get harvested, and the prices of produce and eating-out would skyrocket.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you care about the people in India? Do you donate to international aid organizations?
What if only 1 cent of every dollar goes to actually help anyone and the rest goes to administrative costs ? Have you checked out your charity?

Thats offensive. You know darn well our entire system, yours included, of customer service representatives are in jeopardy.

P

pickup

Sure we care about this Super Cyclone in India, there might be some Americans visiting there.

​Fact: 1 American Life = 4,286.52 Indian Lives. FACT!

The number on the right side of the equation increases if the Indians are not of the Brahmin Caste.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll