SUPER TUESDAY and Romney gets BLOWN OUT!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Anti ROMNEY vote raised its ugly head tonight as Rick Santorum wins Minnesota, Missouri and Colorado! Romney will be weakened by these losses and it shows that evangelical GOP voters DONT WANT Romney.

I say WOOOHOOO!

GO RICK!

Indecision 2012 for the GOP just got a bit worse!

Peace.

TOS

brown bomber

brown bomber
The Anti ROMNEY vote raised its ugly head tonight as Rick Santorum wins Minnesota, Missouri and Colorado! Romney will be weakened by these losses and it shows that evangelical GOP voters DONT WANT Romney.

I say WOOOHOOO!

GO RICK!

Indecision 2012 for the GOP just got a bit worse!

Peace.

TOS
obviously, you're a closet conservative.........I never would have expected you to rally behind Santorum, or any Republican.......apparently you've come to your senses........good for you

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, I want the weakest GOP candidate possible, and thats Santorum. Followed by NEWT, then Paul. Romney at least doesnt get blown out in the general, but he will still lose by a party line vote.

Santorum allows OBAMA to blow out the GOP!

Peace.

TOS

Why would you care, you just vote for ABO, anyways.

It's a great setback for Newt and mostly Romney.
The show goes on, and that's what TOS and I just love to watch.
HAHAHA, her point is that without the delegates it's a hollow victory. It's more of an embarrassment for Newt Romney than a set back.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It must be tough to see your GOP run destroyed by people who arent qualified to speak for the majority of GOP voters. Romney is weak and last night his gloss was rubbed off. The GOP are divided more than ever and that spells defeat for the GOP in 2012.

You can thank FOX news for this fiasco. Too many debates, over exposure, kooky tea party platforms and a constant stream of extremist right wingers running for elected office.

Tim Pawlenty, former governor of Minnesota ran for office and dropped out when his polling numbers were weak. He dropped out and supported Mitt Romney joining his campaign. He's been working the campaign trail for Romney and spent countless hours working his own state. At the end of the day yesterday, after all that work, Romney gets blown out by a 2 to 1 margin in Minnesota.

As Bugs Bunny famously said...

" Dats all folks!"

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why would you care, you just vote for ABO, anyways.

It's a great setback for Newt and mostly Romney.
The show goes on, and that's what TOS and I just love to watch.
Yeah, I kind of picture you & TOS on the couch, arms entwined, and chugging a beer as the results come in. Man, that's livin'.

It must be tough to see your GOP run destroyed by people who arent qualified to speak for the majority of GOP voters. Romney is weak and last night his gloss was rubbed off. The GOP are divided more than ever and that spells defeat for the GOP in 2012.

You can thank FOX news for this fiasco. Too many debates, over exposure, kooky tea party platforms and a constant stream of extremist right wingers running for elected office.

Tim Pawlenty, former governor of Minnesota ran for office and dropped out when his polling numbers were weak. He dropped out and supported Mitt Romney joining his campaign. He's been working the campaign trail for Romney and spent countless hours working his own state. At the end of the day yesterday, after all that work, Romney gets blown out by a 2 to 1 margin in Minnesota.

As Bugs Bunny famously said...

" Dats all folks!"

Peace

TOS
Yea, your right...there will only be a half dozen or so republicans voting in the general election. Yep, keep thinking that way sport. Please.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Get your facts straight.......

"Note that "Super Tuesday" in 2012 falls on March 6th."

So how can Romney be blown out when Super Tuesday hasn't even happened yet????????????????????????????