Supervisor threatening to not keep me

32blaine

This morning my supe threatened to "not keep me" if my pace didn't pick up. It's either my 4th or 5th day here.

I'm splitting the belt which I'm not good at. I used to work at UPS five years ago and was able to load three trucks fine. So I know there's a job in my facility that I'm capable of.

The problem is also the belt. It's way heavier than the others (I've overheard other people complain about it.) If I have good attendance is there a chance that I'll just be shifted to another belt? That happened five years ago.

Coworkers on my belt have told me to pick up the pace as well. So it's not just the supervisor.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This morning my supe threatened to "not keep me" if my pace didn't pick up. It's either my 4th or 5th day here.

I'm splitting the belt which I'm not good at. I used to work at UPS five years ago and was able to load three trucks fine. So I know there's a job in my facility that I'm capable of.

The problem is also the belt. It's way heavier than the others (I've overheard other people complain about it.) If I have good attendance is there a chance that I'll just be shifted to another belt? That happened five years ago.

Coworkers on my belt have told me to pick up the pace as well. So it's not just the supervisor.

I don't know I've thought about this for while
If it was me I think I might just

Pick up the pace