Supervisors delivering packages

door10

....they cannot pull a route by their own unless every available driver is on road and even then they are supposed to have an hourly on the car with them...
We have sups help a lot of the time but they only can do it when one of the bosses isn't looking. Even one of our managers pulls for us. It's pretty nice. But once one of our other bosses comes around they stop.

AllOnTheHorses

i was on layoff a while back.. back in preload (from drive).. as I was leaving I was asked if I could ride along with sup as he delivered.. ( I was with overgrown layoff beard).. so rode along for a few hours getting paid for nothing.. we even stopped for lunch break. nice day.

PT Car Washer

i was on layoff a while back.. back in preload (from drive).. as I was leaving I was asked if I could ride along with sup as he delivered.. ( I was with overgrown layoff beard).. so rode along for a few hours getting paid for nothing.. we even stopped for lunch break. nice day.
I did the same thing for a couple years. Driver helper making top driver pay and my lunch paid for.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Read your contract book, it's written down plain as day. If you're too lazy to look this stuff up yourself, why should other folks care? My thoughts are if you lack the motivation to look this up, you lack the motivation to file, and also lack foresight to see he's taking a driving job away, possibly yours.

But yes, feel free to look the other way, we need the company to have padded pockets come 2018.

FilingBluesFL

We have sups help a lot of the time but they only can do it when one of the bosses isn't looking. Even one of our managers pulls for us. It's pretty nice. But once one of our other bosses comes around they stop.

Just you wait when his bosses decide to come around and "reward" you for your great job, and give you another car to load.

"Looks like he's doing a great job, he needs more work. Have him load another car."

You think that's a joke? That's reality.