supervisors working

tieguy

Banned
Unregistered said:
It would be interesting to see how well these two would do in a face off man to man. Tie would be the 'woman' in a man to man, I think.

Ah .. pssst einstien. Wouldn't be a man to man then would it?

cheryl can you kill the unregistered posters. At least it would give Ok one less thing he could accuse me of

mr_roboto

I feel GOOD!
thats interesting

I quoted the entire post from unregistered and now there are 3 additional lines of drivel added to its post within the last 45 minutes.

???

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
tieguy said:
cheryl can you kill the unregistered posters. At least it would give Ok one less thing he could accuse me of
I killed the ability of unregistered users to edit anything at all. We'll get this board secured, eventually...

ok2bclever

I Re Member
tieguy said:
The thought did cross my mind . . . :lol:

Most boards let unauthorized read, but not post.

I think that is an appropriate strategy, not my call.

I did like the way the old board posted the IP address of unregistered posters as it let us know when a supe was posting under false pretenses of being an hourly.

U

Unregistered

susiedriver said:
I second that. Don't let unregistered posters post. Most boards don't allow that feature.

what good would that do? Do folks actually register with their real name?

Michael Chertoff

iloadthetruck

ok2bclever said:
The thought did cross my mind . . . :lol:

Most boards let unauthorized read, but not post.

I think that is an appropriate strategy, not my call.

I did like the way the old board posted the IP address of unregistered posters as it let us know when a supe was posting under false pretenses of being an hourly.

I'm going to third this suggestion. It does stink that we can't track unregistered IPs... part of the advantage to registering on the old board was that your IP wouldn't display.

Some boards even make you go through a registration approval process. You can't post until a site moderator approves your request. I don't think we should do that, but I think registration should be required to post.

U

Unregistered

What a bunch of freaking crybabies. On one hand you have a hitman manager that gets his jollies off by creaming employees, a union thug that claims he knows everything about every job better than those that do it, but has taken an inside job instead, trying to piss into each others breakfast cereal. Then you have the others all crying foul when someone posts that is not a regular gool ole boy from this site. And a liberal crybaby that changes everyones post to suit her agenda.

And all the people that have said in the last month they would not be back, but yet have never left. What a bunch of crap.

Just get the packages delivered. That is what we customers pay you to do. How you do it does not matter to the customer. Just do it.

ups79

let me guess, one is tie, the other ok2b. I be damn someone other than me thinking ok2b is god's gift to the working stiff.

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Well shoot, I think I am going to blush UPS79, but just to be clear, I have never claimed to know everything, far from it as I even ask questions.

The last post by unregistered is a perfect example of the typical unregistered poster.

Pure negative, thanks.

U

Unregistered

Sure, something that makes you out to be what you are is negative? I thought it fair and positive.

But then you union guys dont want a level playing field, you want everything stacked in your favor.

So far, over the years, that is what has made the brown cafe the best board around. You union thugs can not hide here, go to teamstersnet if you want to spew your hatred for UPS and its management. Here we try and use logic and work through problems. And we dont read things into the contract that we think or wish were there.

wily_old_vet

Hey unregistered one-You make it sound like you are a real regular on here. If thats the case why don't you register so we know who you are. One of the problems with the unregistereds si that you don't know if it is the same person or someone new. And the last time I looked this board is open to both union and mgt. If you are unhappy with that go start your own board for only mgt people so we don't have to deal with jerky people like you.

A

Anonymous Coward

Mrs Wily one, name calling is beneath you. Dont try it. It needs to be done by those with more experience. As for management slams, what, you think we need to just turn it over to the union goons like OK? Or maybe since you and Susiedriver have become more chummy lately you have mellowed?

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Frankly Wily, I believe he is a regular who has just unlogged to spew what he doesn't have the guts to say under his registered name.

I love the union thug statement he has made two for two, never been called that before. :lol: