Supplement Agreement updates?

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
Its now Aug 18th and I havent heard anything at our center? How often are they meeting? Are they close to coming to an agreement? I want my $0.70 an hour!

ups hero

Screw the .70. We'll get it eventually, they can take their time to make issues right,if you ask me. Our local talked last week. Happy weekend!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
You must be really hurting for that extra $28+/week to be that overly concerned about. You'll just have to keep buying your wife the cheap meth in the meantime until you get that raise. Hold strong little buddy. it will be ok.

Buck Fifty

I've heard the company pretty much said screw the supplements and told them to re-vote with what was on the table. I fully expect this to take awhile. MAYBE by Xmas is what I heard. At this point where I am at, it doesn't make any difference. Business as usual !!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've heard the company pretty much said screw the supplements and told them to re-vote with what was on the table. I fully expect this to take awhile. MAYBE by Xmas is what I heard. At this point where I am at, it doesn't make any difference. Business as usual !!!

The problem with this approach is if the supplements get voted down 2 more times the union must take a strike vote. Yes the national passed but if all the supplements that didn't pass were to strike your talking about 2/3 of the country. Ups would essentially be shut down.

UPSGUY72

They can hold my $28 week until figure out the other supplements and riders even though mine was voted in. I respect that other did like theirs. I don't mind it, it will be a bonus when I get the back pay till Aug 1.

If $28 bucks a week is making or breaking you you have got problems.

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
I was being sarcastic. Supposedly, our center is to promote 4 FT positions. We still havent promoted or created a position for the 200 reports one of our Cover Drivers got last year. My son started at UPS on July 17th, he could really use the extra $1.50 an hour.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was being sarcastic. Supposedly, our center is to promote 4 FT positions. We still havent promoted or created a position for the 200 reports one of our Cover Drivers got last year. My son started at UPS on July 17th, he could really use the extra $1.50 an hour.

It's only $1.50 for 90 days. By oct that $1.50 raise will only be a 50 cent raise for him.

Buck Fifty

The problem with this approach is if the supplements get voted down 2 more times the union must take a strike vote. Yes the national passed but if all the supplements that didn't pass were to strike your talking about 2/3 of the country. Ups would essentially be shut down.

​No Problem here !