Supreme Court

Sportello

Who in the hell does R.B.G. think she is ????
A Supreme Court Justice that no longer GAF.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," Ginsburg said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect."

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
A Supreme Court Justice that no longer GAF.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," Ginsburg said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect."
If there was problem like with Gore/Bush, she would have to recuse herself from any decision regarding Trump because she blurted out crap about him. She's an idiot!!!

bbsam

Staff member
If there was problem like with Gore/Bush, she would have to recuse herself from any decision regarding Trump because she blurted out crap about him. She's an idiot!!!
Not really. Scalia famously refused to recuse himself.

MAKAVELI

You mean like the Mexican American judge who presided on the Drumpf University lawsuit?;)

Sportello

No blown gasket. She spoke her mind, as a woman her age is allowed to. Will Trump apologize for saying she's lost her mind? What does the Enquirer say about Trump's drug use?

wayfair

swollen member
What does the Enquirer say about Trump's drug use?

obama-smokes-weed-becomes-president-weedmemes.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
i love you but i dnt need you , you couldn't compare to me on ya worse day, lavish it's a life style , what you see is what you get , im not perfect but im worth it , cancer &leos world , I'll sit back laugh an watch karma do all the work , god has a plan for me what's your excuse , i don't want your man he's old news , i like girls dat like girls who party all night like white girls , my dreams are so.much bigger working on a master plane one kid is enough for me nomore :censored2:ing unless it's all me , sharing ain't always caring ,you mad bro ?, still gave me head emoji im bi stfw ♥ :-*

~Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
sounds like the liberals are upset Clarence escaped their plantation

YES, good old clarence failed to escape to a plantation of freedom, and instead, kept workin for da masta, by simply repeating what they tell him to say.

As if he has a brain of his own. Have you ever read ANY of the opinions he makes on cases? Some are less than a page long, while the other justices write several pages.

YA, he missed out on the free plantation, and sold out to FREEDUMB.

TOS.