Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Jul 14, 2016.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Who in the hell does R.B.G. think she is ????

2. Sportello

Sportello Well-Known Member

A Supreme Court Justice that no longer GAF.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," Ginsburg said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect."

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  3. moreluck

If there was problem like with Gore/Bush, she would have to recuse herself from any decision regarding Trump because she blurted out crap about him. She's an idiot!!!

4. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Not really. Scalia famously refused to recuse himself.

5. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

So did Clarence Thomas, when his WHITE wife was out making comments about cases that Thomas was suppose to rule upon, like healthcare, Abortion and Same sex marriage.

TOS.

6. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

You mean like the Mexican American judge who presided on the Drumpf University lawsuit?;)

7. moreluck

Grow up. Both sides think she screwed up.....she blew a gasket!!

8. Sportello

No blown gasket. She spoke her mind, as a woman her age is allowed to. Will Trump apologize for saying she's lost her mind? What does the Enquirer say about Trump's drug use?

9. Sportello

If she is an idiot, what the hell are you?

10. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

[​IMG]

11. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut The One Who Knocks

I'll take someone who smoked weed in college over someone who's all tweaked out on amphetamines. You know who else took amphetamines lol.... consider this thread officially Godwin'd.

12. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

bsam?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  13. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut The One Who Knocks

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Oooohh , "WHITE wife" , thanks for the emphasis, really helps.

15. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

sounds like the liberals are upset Clarence escaped their plantation

• Like Like x 1
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List
  16. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

i love you but i dnt need you , you couldn't compare to me on ya worse day, lavish it's a life style , what you see is what you get , im not perfect but im worth it , cancer &leos world , I'll sit back laugh an watch karma do all the work , god has a plan for me what's your excuse , i don't want your man he's old news , i like girls dat like girls who party all night like white girls , my dreams are so.much bigger working on a master plane one kid is enough for me nomore :censored2:ing unless it's all me , sharing ain't always caring ,you mad bro ?, still gave me head emoji im bi stfw ♥ :-*

~Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds

17. moreluck

18. moreluck

[​IMG]

19. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I wonder how far and wide that cartoon was disseminated with the glaring misspelling?

20. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

YES, good old clarence failed to escape to a plantation of freedom, and instead, kept workin for da masta, by simply repeating what they tell him to say.

As if he has a brain of his own. Have you ever read ANY of the opinions he makes on cases? Some are less than a page long, while the other justices write several pages.

YA, he missed out on the free plantation, and sold out to FREEDUMB.

TOS.