Sure fire investment!

upsgrunt

Someone showed this to me today. It's a sure thing!

If you had purchased $1000.00 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you will have $49.00 today.
If you had purchased $1000.00 of shares in AIG one year ago, you will have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1000.00 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you will have $0.00 today.
But,
If you had purchased $1000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you will have received $214.00
Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg.

A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found that Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Ain't ya proud?

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I thought this was about a sure fire flashlight and was happy because it is the best light i have ever bought. But that was great....:happy2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i think that the deductive reasoning used in the above examples is where tie has been getting some of his training:wink2:

funny though

d

paidslave

Someone showed this to me today. It's a sure thing!

If you had purchased $1000.00 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you will have $49.00 today.
If you had purchased $1000.00 of shares in AIG one year ago, you will have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1000.00 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you will have $0.00 today.
But,
If you had purchased $1000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you will have received $214.00
Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg.

A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found that Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Ain't ya proud?

Very funny!