Sure post .... Is yours off the package car?

10 point

You can say wrong all day long but this kid is trying to get hired permanently and the last thing he needs to do is make waves.
Does it make you feel superior to call an adult a "kid"?

Let the Steward make the waves. He was right in saying that he was going to bring the Steward over and let him deal with management on the violations.

At least this "kid" has spine.
Where's yours?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
File. That's your work.
The union should have got language into the contract that stated no teamster will get laid off because work is going to the post office... They get to hire people because of sure post and smartpost and we get to lay folks off...sounds fabulous... Thanks pos "H"...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sure post isn't supposed to go to post office if we also have a stop at the same house..we will deliver both. Also we deliver any sure post piece larger than 3 cubic foot
True but it's not really more stops if we are already going to the stop with a ground pkg.. It's just more pkgs we have to dig through ... We want all proximity pkgs and solid language on what what means...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The union should have got language into the contract that stated no teamster will get laid off because work is going to the post office... They get to hire people because of sure post and smartpost and we get to lay folks off...sounds fabulous... Thanks pos "H"...
It's volume we wouldn't have at all otherwise and all I hear about nationwide is hiring hiring hiring.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's volume we wouldn't have at all otherwise and all I hear about nationwide is hiring hiring hiring.
That song is getting old....yes we need a service like this but like anything ups does it starts out with decent intentions then they start to abuse it and now it's out of control...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That song is getting old....yes we need a service like this but like anything ups does it starts out with decent intentions then they start to abuse it and now it's out of control...
I think the new training gives us a good chance to stand up but we have to stand up. 90% of the people that have a chance to stop progress of the oversized stuff could care less.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I think the new training gives us a good chance to stand up but we have to stand up. 90% of the people that have a chance to stop progress of the oversized stuff could care less.
Every other customer weighs and measures their packages. Doing this should automatically kick out any non qualified packages at the shippers location. Sadly they would probably then end up with the competition.